Mixed Up Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Probably the biggest crossover that's ever been made!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-

Go down 
+2
Jen
Leddy!
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
POTATOS
God
POTATOS

El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 6:54 pm

"You can't wait for what?" Tobias's voice would turn back into a growl as he stared down at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Jen

Jen

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:10 pm

Alexis glanced over to the two boys that were speaking to one another. She slowly propped herself up onto her elbows but then moved to just sit in sitting position. Watching them carefully, curious on why both of them were here and who they were. Though she did not want to cause any problems with anyone considering she wasn't here for any bad reasons. "Erm...May I ask who you guys are?" Speaking out to the two boys, awaiting a response from them

[>=O IF YOU GUYS DO FIFTY THOUSAND POSTS RIGHT AFTER THSI BEFORE I RESPOND IM RAGING]
Back to top Go down
POTATOS
God
POTATOS

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:16 pm

Tobias's head would snap back around to look at the girl. He would stare at her for a few seconds, his eyes seeming to stare into her mind. Finally he answered her. "My name is Tobias Radke, arglos*, but what's it to YOU?"

[[bolded words = words said with sarcastic hate or just plain hate.
* arglos is german for innocent and it is now a slang term for the innocents ok * ]]
Back to top Go down
Leddy!

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:26 pm

Alexi looked up at the girl, laughing a bit, "I'm Alexi Molokov, and I'm here cause i killed a few people"
Back to top Go down
POTATOS
God
POTATOS

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:28 pm

Tobias would glance to the kid. "I guess we have something in common. It was only one person and it wasn't technically murder."

As he talked, he would tug gently on his red bracelet.
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:42 pm

He Seeming to roll off the bed and hit the floor, seeming to laugh at the pain, Yeah, he thinks its funny. He would look to the other two people and lean on the cage and peek his head on it

"Hello," he would state and let his eyes stare eerily at the two
Back to top Go down
POTATOS
God
POTATOS

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:44 pm

"Hello" Tobias would say, still unable to see the boy seeing as can't exactly look through walls
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:46 pm

Stare staring through the bars of the front of the cage like I think he's in the cell in front of me.

"Whatsup. " he would say kind quick , and claw at the bars like he wanted to be let out.
Back to top Go down
POTATOS
God
POTATOS

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:48 pm

"Not much, you?" He would mutter to the boy? [[also im making a map of the cells and i will update it as people join]]
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:51 pm

[ok] "Meh, not much, got an innocent in my cage, Kinda weird" Kicking at the bar hard, trying to get the guards attention

"Hey ya bastards! Lemme out of this shit whole!"
Back to top Go down
Jen

Jen

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:57 pm

Alexis gave off a really confused expression. "Erm.......Just..wanted to know... She said with a small sigh before laying back down.
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:05 pm

"Meh girl you'll be fine, If ya want Ill protect ya, lots a creeps round here."
Back to top Go down
Leddy!

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:13 pm

Alexi looked up at Tobias with shining silverey eyes, "only one? I just killed a guard when I got here", then he would proceed to try and rip his bracelet off with his teeth [[ive been imagining them as paper bracelets like you get at the hospital, what are they like o:]]
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:15 pm

"Its na use kid, It aint comin off."
Back to top Go down
POTATOS
God
POTATOS

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:18 pm

"Only one." He continued to watch the girl through the bars with slight dislike in his eyes. "An Arglos won't need protection. The guards will be surrounding her 24/7."

[[MAP SO FAR:
Spoiler:
]]
Back to top Go down
Jen

Jen

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:21 pm

[ -is a loner-]

Alexis gave off a really confused look. "What do you mean?" She asked with a very confused tone in her voice, watching Tobias quietly.
Back to top Go down
Leddy!

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:23 pm

[[Alexis, alex, and Alexi]]

Alexi responded enthusiastically, "but it tastes like blood", grinning widely.
Back to top Go down
POTATOS
God
POTATOS

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:24 pm

"Your bracelet marks you as an Arglos. An Innocent. One of the kids who get the better side of the story."
Tobias would continue to calmly stare at her, though he would frown more then he did before.
Back to top Go down
Jen

Jen

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:25 pm

[[ Guys, please take away your signatures or atleast spoiler them. i hate scrolling ALL the way down cause of signatures.]]
Back to top Go down
Leddy!

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:26 pm

Alexi looked up at Tobias, stopping biting his bracelet, "Is it bad the color of my eyes are almost the color of an Arglos?"
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:26 pm

[ I thought alexis was in my cell ]

My eyes seeming to widen at the word blood. "It will pour, rains of blood, " his eyes would shake rapidly and he would start laughing chaotically and uncontrollably. He would look to the girl and smile creepily "Are you next, Little innocent?"
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:27 pm

Puss in Boots wrote:
[[ Guys, please take away your signatures or atleast spoiler them. i hate scrolling ALL the way down cause of signatures.]]

[[ dude it doesnt matter and i dont wanna ;-; ]]
Back to top Go down
Leddy!

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:28 pm

Josh wrote:
Puss in Boots wrote:

[[ dude it doesnt matter and i dont wanna ;-; ]]

[[ its annoying just do it its not that hard ]]

Back to top Go down
POTATOS
God
POTATOS

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:29 pm

[[I just spoilered my biggest ones]]

"That is not bad, Kid," Tobias would say to the kid sharing cells

[[she isnt in the same cell as you last i checked.]]
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:32 pm

[[ ok ]]

"CAN WE GET A FUCKING RECESS ALREADY YOU BASTARD GUARDS" screaming out and kicking at the bars.

"LEMMEOUTYOUDOUCHEBAGS"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-
Page 2 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next