Mixed Up Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Probably the biggest crossover that's ever been made!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-

Go down 
+2
Jen
Leddy!
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23
AuthorMessage
Josh

Josh

El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:33 am

Alex would lift his head up tiredly; getting up and walking to the rock. He would pick up the pickaxe and slam the rock with it. ;; I wonderr what he said earlier; probably like leave me alone or something because he obviously doesn't like me; at least I spilled my guts. ;; He would pound the rock, letting the rocks hit him ; not even seeming to care. ;; I actually wish he would tell me in English that he liked me; that would make my day, I mean look at the poor guy chipping away at that rock; he's not fit for this work...;;
Back to top Go down
Emma
Jesus
Emma

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:49 am

He kept hitting at the rocks, wondering what Alex had said in his language. He probably said something like, "Woah, man. I don't speak French. Back off you weirdo French creep!" or something of the sort. Emeric frowned, hoping that wasn't the case. He continued to swing as time passed. Alex didn't hate him, did he? He looked over to Alex again in thought as he swung again at the rock. This time, he hit a soft spot on the rock and slightly larger pieces flew. He turned back, facing the rock with a slight hiss as a rock piece grazed his abdomen like some weird rock boomerang. The rock landed back on the ground, leaving behind a slight wound on Emeric's lower torso. It was noticeable through the shirt, but he tried to ignore it. It didn't even hurt as bad; it was just annoying. After a little while, the guard informed them that the duties were over. With that, Emeric headed back to the room. He kept his head down to avoid eye contact with anyone until he got to his cell, collapsing on the bed from how tired he was. He let off a low groan in pain as his arms began to throb, and the exercise was no help to his still-bleeding wound.
Back to top Go down
https://crossover.rpg-board.net
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:53 am

Alex threw the axe at the rock and walked to his Cell greatfully; he made it their and sat on the floor. He kind of looked to Emeric to see the blood dripping down him. He would kind of gasp a bit, and pull out his old old t-shirt from when he was like 7 and wrap it around the wound to make it stop bleeding. Even though it wasn't that bad, Alex treated it like it was life threatening. He layed down next to Emeric in the bed in only his shirt and his shorts, he thought he would sleep in thosoe tonight and they would be good enough.
Back to top Go down
Emma
Jesus
Emma

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:57 am

He blushed as Alex wrapped the shirt around his wound, not having expected it. Emeric stared at Alex for a little while, wondering when and if he would fall asleep. He felt too tired to get up and change, so he just stayed in his clothes. Well, it was obvious now that Alex didn't hate him, so what did he say? He couldn't even focus on it for that long, turning to face the ceiling with a blush in case Alex noticed him staring.
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:59 am

Alex was also facing the ceiling; trying to relax and think what Emeric would do if He actually told him , probably make alex move back to the top bunk, he didn't want to do that so he kept his mouth shut. He would kind of reach over Emeric like he did every night and side hug him [[ sorry lazy i g2g, ill be on itouch get on facebook emma and we can still rp ]]
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 5:39 am

(( sorry about double post but it's two in the morning and in can't sleep))

Alex would shift his arm underneath his side of the pillow and wrap his arm around Emeric he would slowly drift off into a slumbr. Of course As most of Alex and his sleep he would have a dream. In his head it played out the events Of tomorrow various senarias and how the would haPpen and what the result would be . He dreamt of telling Emeric the truth abOut how he liked him. Each senarioal seemed to end differently but all would end bad. He would wrap his arm around Emeric tighter and stretch as much as he could before finally drifting off Into a dreamless slumber.

(( I tyPed this all on touch so their might be typos ))
Back to top Go down
POTATOS
God
POTATOS

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 9:09 am

Tobias would stretch out in his cell, trying his hardest to fall asleep. His mind continued to play out the events of the previous day, the same thoughts filling his mind. As he laid there he found it hard to sleep, even though that mind-numbing work at chipping usually made him sleep like a log. As the doors to the cell shut, he continued to wonder. Why would a girl like a murderer? She didn't even know WHY he murdered. But did it matter to her? He eventually fell asleep, but woke up at 6am at the first alarm, feeling like he had slept no more then an hour or two. Groggily, he got to his feet and pulled on his pants, a new shirt, and his coat and waited for the doors to open so he could head to breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Emma
Jesus
Emma

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:18 pm

Emeric would lay there, thinking about whether or not he should do it. He turned to face Alex, blushing deeply at his thoughts. One part of him kept tugging at him like a nagging gnat. Don't do it! Don't! You'll only cause trouble! Another part of him tugged Emeric in a whole new direction. Do it, it said. You won't know unless you do it. Besides, he's asleep. What harm could it do? Emeric had to agree with the second side. Alex was in fact asleep at this point. He blushed a deeper red, leaning over to place a chaste peck on Alex's lips, leaning back quickly in case he woke up from it. He continued to blush as he got himself comfortable, closing his eyes as if nothing had happened. "Bonne nuit, mon cher," he whispered before he drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:28 pm

Alex would seem to jerk his eyes open at the sudden movement, and look around for anyone strange because people in this prison where fucking creepy. He looked to Emeric, a few thoughts passed through his mind, ;; D-Did Emeric do that? Wait how? Ok one you've determined he doesn't like you and two why would he do that , Im a scary russian murderer not some sweet romantic. ;; His chest fluttered with warmth, half of Alex kind of liked the feeling. The other said ;;whajt are you doing you fucking moron;; He decided that even if Emeric was partially awake, he could turn and make himself sleep before anything happened. "Спокойной ночи, ммм, я - Я не знаю что теперь делать это здесь. " He would kind of mumble before slowly pecking Emeric on the cheek, his face heated up and he flipped the other direction.
Back to top Go down
POTATOS
God
POTATOS

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:46 pm

-timeskips bakc to morning like a PRO-

Tobias would be leaning asleep against the door when the guards opened it . He would flail slightly and fall backwards, landing with a slight thump. Standing up, he would glare at anyone laughing before heading tiredly to the shower room. He would take a cold shower, seeing as all showers here are cold, before heading to the mess. He would sit down with the rest of his group, not even botherin to put syrup on the gunk before eating it.
Back to top Go down
Jen

Jen

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:52 pm

Alexia spent her whole night mumbling and saying small things to herself in her sleep. It wasn't loud enough for anyone else to hear but it was clear enough for anyone near her. Moments later her slumber was interupted by the alarm that went off through the cells, her eyes opened up right after. She glanced around in her cell, seeming a bit confused until she caught on once again. It was somethign she was most likely going to repeat for a while until she got use to being in the cells. Her eyes drifted off to Tobias's cell, she seemed to stay sitting on her bed while watchign quietly before shaking her head back n forth. It was no point in thinking things that were never goign to happen, she never understood why she did anyways. "Stupid Alexia." She muttered to herself, rubbing the back of her neck as she stood up. She needed a shower badly tonight but she didn't want to get raped or something. She slowly rose from her bed and walked over ot the sink that she had in her room cause shes awesome. But once she got near it she noticed a small handle and once she opened it there was a shower behind the door. She stared at it for a while, before speaking. "WHY AM I SO FUCKING STUPID!!!" She yelled out to herself. Alexia right away smashed her head against the wall. "Fuckign idiot fucking god dammit fucking."
Back to top Go down
Emma
Jesus
Emma

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 2:08 pm

Emeric yawned as he awoke, looking at Alex. He was probably still asleep, so he didn't say anything. He carefully got himself from his position, not wanting to be the one to wake Alex. Emeric blushed as he remembered the night before, wondering if Alex had done anything afterwards. He got up slowly and headed for the showers, almost shrieking when he realized how cold the water was. He finished his shower and came out shivering, putting his clothes on to keep himself warm. He then headed down into the mess hall. Emeric took a seat and drowned his meal in syrup before be began to eat.
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 2:11 pm

Alex got up slowly , unamused with the loud shriek but not knowing who it came from. He walked to his trunk and put on his jeans and jacket; he slowly walked to the mess hall and took his seat next to Emeric. He drenched the meal in syrup and began to chew it; looking around from person to person. His mind began to wander as it always does ;; Hnngh, Nothing happened last night just furget about it you stupid person. Stop ignoring your brain;; he put his head down because he had not slept the greatest last night and tried to fall asleep until the guard came.
Back to top Go down
POTATOS
God
POTATOS

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 2:18 pm

Tobias, on the way back to his cell to grab his forgotten hat and to put on a non-wet shirt, heard Alexias loud yell. He would go into his cell to grab the shirt and hat before walking over to Alexia's cell to see what was wrong.
The scratch on his stomach was only a scabbed over scar by now, nothing gross at all. He would put his hat on before asking "What is wrong, Alexia? I could hear you yell all the way down the hallway."

[[sorry that its short OTL]]

Back to top Go down
Jen

Jen

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 2:23 pm

Alexia glanced over to Tobias, not expecting him to actually come into her room. She blinked a bit, glancing back to the hidden shower. It wasn't her intention to cause anyone to come into her cell or anything but it was nice knowing someone did come. "It...it isn't anything serious, More yelling to myself since..I can't believe i didn't notice this shower that I have." She said, glancing to the ground, then to the shower. "If you want, I don't care if you use it if you feel more comfortable alone then with a bunch of other guys...The door does close to." closing the door to show him, then opening it again. Rubbing the back of her neck with her other hand.
Back to top Go down
Emma
Jesus
Emma

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 2:27 pm

He zoned out again, thinking about what happened last night. He kept blushing, signifying what his thoughts were. He soon noticed that most of his food was gone after the zoning out and blinked at his plate. He should think a lot more often, he concluded. Emeric then looked to Alex with a light blush, noticing how tired he seemed. "You seem tired," he stated simply. "Are you alright, mon ami?"
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 2:29 pm

Alex lifted his head up groggily; blinking his eyes a bit before he replied. "Yeah, uhm, I'm fin,e just didn't get enough sleep last night." he would have a really long yawn before putting his arm in a triangle and laying his head down sideways so he could see Emeric incase he wanted to talk, he noticed Emerics light blush and thought of how cute Emeric looked, he himself also had a light blush but very light because he was so tired.
Back to top Go down
POTATOS
God
POTATOS

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 6:36 pm

Tobias would smile and nod. "Thanks for the offer on that one, but after two years of showering with other guys you get very well used to it." He would pull on his shirt before continuing. "We should probably head to breakfast soon, otherwise we'll be late. If you need to take a shower then I'll give you some privacy." He would bow a bit jokingly before backing out of the cell and slowly shuffling to breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-
Page 23 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23