Mixed Up Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Probably the biggest crossover that's ever been made!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -OC-

Go down 
+2
Leddy!
Jen
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jen

Jen

El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -OC- Empty
PostSubject: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -OC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -OC- I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 12:08 am

Bored, No one will probably rp it and Imma probably make it into a forum rp because i have had it on RPU - byond before and a lot of peopel enjoyed it so yeah.

~Basic History~
El Daiblo was built in 1990 by a man named Robert Terreck. Mr. Terreck believed children who committed dangerous crimes should be punished by being sent to a Juvenile Detention Center which had different ways of punishing teenagers. The center did not ever get checked by police officials until 2000, when a child sent in a report. This report was on the detention center that children were beaten if they did anything wrong. When Police officials checked the Center, nothing was found except it is true children are beaten but the Center was not closed because they believed the children just wanted to escape from the Center. Since that day, the owner kept it more a secret from society. He used a trick that it was a boot camp so many people ended up coming to this Detention Center who never did a single thing to anyone.

~Categories~
Inchoate Offenses: This is when someone is seeking to commit another crime or is preparing. The most common example of this is conspiracy. The main ones for this category are: Attempt (basically attempting to do the crime but ending up to fail), Conspiracy (an agreement between two or more persons to break the law at some time in the future), and Solicitation (act of offering goods or services, or the act of attempting to purchase goods or services, that are prohibited by law.).

Offense against another person: An offence against the person usually refers to a crime which is committed by direct physical harm or force being applied to another person. Ex. Assault, Battery, False imprisonment, Kidnapping, Mayhem, Sexual Assault, Murder, Felony Murder, Manslaughter, Negligent Murder, and vehicular murder. (If you do not understand any of what these are, just google them lol.)

Crimes against Property: Crimes against property are crimes of theft where no force or threat of force is directed toward an individual. Ex. Arson, blackmail, burglary, embezzlement, extortion, false pretences, larceny, possessing stolen property, robbery, and theft.

Crimes against Justice: Some offences are considered to be crimes against ‘justice’ itself. ‘Justice’ includes the courts, the legal system and the police. Ex. Compounding, misprision, obstruction, perjury, malfeasance in office, bribery, contempt in court and making false statements. (Google if you do not understand any of these)

Innocent: People who were sent here because they believed it was a boot camp or because they were sent here because of a crime they never did.

~Bracelets/Colours~
Students that come to the Detention Center *Boot Camp* end up getting a bracelet that has a certain colour on it. This colour tells other teenagers what that student did. There are basic categories that the teenager is put under. Students who did nothing get a special bracelet and are watched over more than the other students are watched over. Mr. Terreck has a record of whatever the student’s life and what they did in that lifetime. Nothing is kept secret by him except for relationships and things that students think.
(Look at the colours of each name above to find out what bracelet you'd get)

Template:
You may create your own template but it must include history, name, age, a picture/description, Bracelet colour and crime you commited or if you were sent for boot camp =3.

TimeTable:

6am - 7am = Shower and Breakfast.
7am - 10am = Jobs your table is assigned to.
10am - 11am = Recess.
11am - 12pm = Lunch.
12pm - 3pm = Jobs your table is assigned to.
3pm - 4pm = Recess.
4pm - 5pm = Back to cells
5pm - 6pm = Dinner/Supper.
6pm - 8pm = Jobs your table is assigned to.
8pm - 9pm = Recess.
9pm - 10pm = Cell
10pm - 11pm = Lights Out.

Last edited by Puss in Boots on Mon May 02, 2011 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leddy!

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -OC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -OC- I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:19 pm

FILE OF CHILD NO. 68

El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -OC- Neko_boy_X3_by_Xiaoyu85ve

Name: Alexi Molokov

Crime: Murder

History: Unknown [[cause i'm lazy]]
Back to top Go down
POTATOS
God
POTATOS

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -OC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -OC- I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 5:28 pm

Welcome to the STUDENT DATABASE.
==> login
Login complete! What are you looking for today?
==> student files
Would you like to EDIT, READ, or ADD A NEW FILE?
==> read file
Please name the student you are looking for
==> tobias radke
Searching for file...
File Found! Opening file...

File of Prisoner: TOBIAS RADKE

El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -OC- Fghh

Name: Tobias Radke
Crime: Aggravated Manslaughter (He ment to seriously harm them after he was provoked.)
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Bright icy blue
Height: 5'9
Weight: 134

Personality: Tobias tends to be polite and kind, but if he gets mad enough he will often become very violent and fight the aggressor, sometimes harming them or himself quite a bit. Since he's often sent to the infirmary from fights, he's well known by the medical staff. The owner of the Detention Center probably dislikes him because of his fighting habits.
History: Tobias's mother had an abusive boyfriend. One day when his mother was being abused, he grabbed a fireplace poker and bashed the boyfriend over the head with it. When the boyfriend died, he was charged with aggravated manslaughter and sent to the Detention Center.
Themesong:

Last edited by POTATOS on Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jen

Jen

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -OC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -OC- I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 5:49 pm

Wish people made profiles kk I'll make mine when I get on the computer at six
Back to top Go down
POTATOS
God
POTATOS

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -OC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -OC- I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 6:26 pm

Puss in Boots wrote:
Profiles?
Back to top Go down
Jen

Jen

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -OC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -OC- I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:04 pm

POTATOS wrote:
Puss in Boots wrote:
Profiles?
Characters..profiles..bios whatever you call em.
Back to top Go down
POTATOS
God
POTATOS

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -OC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -OC- I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:06 pm

Puss in Boots wrote:
POTATOS wrote:
Puss in Boots wrote:
Profiles?
Characters..profiles..bios whatever you call em.

two people made them
Back to top Go down
Jen

Jen

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -OC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -OC- I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:41 pm

Alexia Mayson

El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -OC- 69ba14d09539c65989a53c54b39a8e73

--> Logging into Student Database.
--> Log in successfully
--> Searching for file on "Alexia Mayson"
--> File Found.

Name: Alexia Mayson
Bracelet Colour and Why: Alexia has a white bracelet and was sent here by her parents because they believed it was a safe camp.
Nationality: Canadian aka She's gonna have an heavy canadian accent like I do =3 cause mines awesomener than other canadian accents.
Height: 5'5
Hair Colour: Dyed Blue with streaks at bottom - Black n Red-Purple
Hair Length: Past Shoulder.
Eye Colour: Brown.
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: Alexia is described as an innocent, naive girl. She doesn't really understand much when someone is hitting on her and is rather oblivious towards it. She isn't like the other people in the camp either, she is a nice girl and doesn't want to cause harm to anyone. Though just because she is nice doesn't mean she will not stick up for herself. She can have a bitchy side to her if woken up wrongly but overall she will be happy and carefree. Alexia does her best to look at the bright side of things even though she is stuck in a Juvenile Detention Center for no reason.
History: Alexia was born in British Columbia, Canada, though her family quickly moved to Saskatchewan when they were released from the hospital. Her family couldn't afford to live out in the expensive province of British Columbia and due to the low amount of jobs that were avaible, they had to move. Her father and Mother simply wanted the best for their young child and didn't want to end up ruining her life by moving. Luckily, it never did since she moved at a young age, she was perfectly fine with growing up in the Pairies. She had a family that cared for her and plenty of friends. Though the only bad thing about being who she was, is that she went out to a lot of parties and got wasted. Which didn't please her family at all, this is the main reason why she was sent to this "camp" to fix her problems. Little did they know, Alexia was about to step into the worse zone yet.
Themesong:

---> Logging out of system.
---> Logged out sucessfully.
Back to top Go down
PANTS
Satan
PANTS

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -OC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -OC- I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:35 am

makes later
Back to top Go down
Jen

Jen

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -OC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -OC- I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:54 pm

When you guys make your fucking profiles, you better edit thoe fucking posts, otherwsie I am deleting those two.
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -OC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -OC- I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 11:42 pm

----> Logging into database...
----> What would you like to do?
----> Search
----> Search for "Alex Pyriz"
----> File Found.

El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -OC- Hacker_by_juyon-d35j7fg

"Ha, you really want to take me on?"

Name: Alex Pyriz
Bracelet Color: Yellow; Crimes against National Security.
Mental Status: Depends on who you ask, Wink
Nationality: Finnish, Danish, Swedish, Norweigan.
Sexuality: Gay
Hair Color: Light Blond
Eye Color: Evil Red
Crime: Hacking a National Security Computer; Commanding it to send an order from the "General" to bombard the state of The Russian Federation.

History/Crime Details: Alex was honestly just a normal kid who was really into computers, until he saw his computer flash a little, on and off it would flicker, almost sending him into trance, and his head fell flat onto the desk. Hours later he woke from this stupid slumber, and looked around his house; purple ink surrounded the room with words stained into the walls that said "Long live mother Russia" "Are you next, the insanity looms" His head was throbbing, he was so confused, he turned to go tell his parents, but, at his feet were the long-dead corpses of his beloved parents , his eyes widened, tears swarmed down his cheeks. "Si-Sis?" he would turn and run into his sisters room, and trip over a broken fishtank, he turned down to look around the room, his sister also laid dead on the floor, words written across her face "I would run if I were you Wink" his head ached, his mind seemed to twist. He went on "Amazon.com" since you can find anything their, and ordered claws that attach to your hands for weapons. A while later since he was close to the factory he got them, and strapped them onto his hands. He clawed at the door to mark his final goodbye, and propped his hood up, staring at the down while tears poured down his cheeks. He brought only three things; the claws, his laptop, and a teddy bear he got when he was a baby, that made squeak noises when you squished it. He would get revenge on the Russians for doing this, 'If I can't get one, I might as well get all of them!" he smiled more insane like than evily, and proceded on with hacking, eventually getting caught and thrown in this dump. He looked around the room insanely and stared at a young child who was in the corner playing with toys, slowly he marched over to the child "Are you next" he stated simply, and a wicked grin crossed his face. ; )

Last edited by Josh on Sun May 01, 2011 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
POTATOS
God
POTATOS

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -OC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -OC- I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:55 pm

==> login
==> student files
==> read file
==> xavier wesker
Searching for file...

El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -OC- Kakurenbo_sketch_1_by_randomdustbunnyangel-d3anmjs

File for prisoner: XAVIER WESKER

Name: Xavier Wesker
Bracelet Colour and Why: Blue; Robbery, Theft, and possesing stolen goods. It is also rumored he attacked the people he stole from, but there's no proof
Nationality: Italian. He is dark skinned and has dark hair.
Height: 5'11
Hair Colour: Black
Hair Length: Long
Eye Colour: Behind his mask they glow red. Unknown whether they are or not.
Sexuality: ????
Personality: Xavier Wesker always wears his mask. He has never been seen without it on. Therefore, noone knows what he really looks like. He never talks either. No matter what. Seeing as he never talks, it is hard to decide what his personality is. He is quite a kleptomaniac though, and often steals things of value.
History: Xavier lived on the streets. He stole to survive and eventually got his mask. Once he was caught, he was sent to this prison.
Themesong:

Back to top Go down
Emma
Jesus
Emma

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -OC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -OC- I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:45 am

--> Logging into Student Database.
--> Log in successfully
--> Searching for file on “Emeric Boudreaux”
--> File Found.

El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -OC- I-am-who-i-am-43195746788_xlarge

"I... I didn't do it! I swear!"

Name: Emeric Boudreaux
Bracelet Color and Why: His bracelet is red, because they believed that it was he who killed his father, but he is innocent of this crime.
Nationality: French
Height: 5'6
Hair Color: Brunette-ish
Hair Length: To his ears
Eye Color: Hazel
Sexuality: Bisexual

Personality: He’s very fearful of most of the people at the Detention Center. He often gets nervous when talking to someone because of this. Emeric tends to shake when pressured and begin to cry. He hates being abused and beaten by the officials, especially when he’s innocent. He’s very cowardly this way. When asked if he actually killed his father, he will break down saying he loved his Papa very much. If he warms up to you, he can be a very loving person. Emeric is very open to love, despite everything. He would do almost anything for a close friend. When he gets angry, he will begin to curse in French so that no one else can figure out what he’s saying. Sometimes, that may backfire. When he isn’t cowering and is with close friends, he tends to be rather flirtatious with his friends. He also finds it hard to make friends, so he never really acts this way too much anymore.

History: In France, it was just his Mama, his Papa, and himself. Emeric thought they were a perfectly normal family, unaware of his mother’s rising insanity. No one knows the true cause, and his Papa never told his son about his mother. One day, his Mama snapped and killed his father in a bloody murder. Emeric tried to stop his, but he was thrown against the wall and became unconscious. When he awoke, his Mama was gone, and he was being arrested for a crime he’d never do. He pleaded with the police, but they refused to listen to his. Emeric was put on the first plane going to the Detention Center without a trial.

Themesong:

---> Logging out of system.
---> Logged out successfully.

Last edited by Emma on Sun May 15, 2011 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://crossover.rpg-board.net
PANTS
Satan
PANTS

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -OC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -OC- I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:44 pm

==> login
==> student files
==> read file
==> Adam Antalek
Searching for file...

File of Prisoner: A D A M || A N T A L E K

El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -OC- 289238
Name: Adam Antalek
Crime: Sexual Assault, Arson
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Brown
Height: 6'6
Weight: 170 Ibs

Personality: -Im so lazy Ill do it later-

Themesong:

Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -OC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -OC- I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 9:00 pm

===> Welcome to the Student Databse
===< log in
===> Log in successful! What would you like to do?
===< search for Dani Mayson
===> File Found! Opening File

El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -OC- C35509995b2c8494c664baa7ce21b306

If your gonna play with fire, then your gonna get burned.

Name: Dani Mayson
Race/Ethnicity: Canadian
Sex: Female
Sexual Preference: Bisexual
Hair Color: Dark Black
Eye Color: Crystal Blue
Height: 5'3
Weight: 98 Lbs
Braclet Color: White , Innocent, No crimes commited; mom thought this was a boot camp.

Personality: Very protective of her sister, and very tomboyish, she was often teased in school for looking to much like a guy, though she is very smart, wise, quick thinking and can make her way out of alot of situations, she can be very rude, sassy, and a complete bitch in the process. She does not take any shit, and has claws (like Alex/Nepeta) that attach onto her hands, but look like fingerless gloves when they are Seathed.

History: Dani isn't a "well - behaved" girl; it's her way or the highway. Her parents thought Alexia would get lonely in the "boot camp" and not make friends, so they sent Dani, even though Dani would probably need a boot camp. She doesn't approve of Alexia getting wasted at parties; but she deals with it because it's not her problem. Dani's problem is that she is a "smart ass" and will do anything to get her point across, and win a debate.
She has one personal item she brought; an award for winning the national debate compitition which she hung on the wall, she stays in Alexia's cell.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -OC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -OC- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -OC-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mixed Up Rpg :: Out of Character :: Forum Roleplay-
Jump to: