Mixed Up Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Probably the biggest crossover that's ever been made!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-

Go down 
+2
Jen
Leddy!
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Leddy!

El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 12:15 am

Alexi would continue to sit on Tobias' shoulders and eat foot from his plate
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 7:50 pm

Alex would pick at his food with his fork and knife; he would lift the food into his mouth, and chew. He would put his hand under his chin and put his head up on the table. He would stare into the clock; his mind would wander. ;; Who could have start that fire a while back? Who could cause so much dama--- oh thats right half the people in this join would love to burn this place to to the ground , including me half time but I know I didn't do it, could it have been?" He would pick his food up from his plate and chomp down another bite. He repulsively pushed the plate away and adjusted his bandana. His throat was a bit sore and he didn't feel like talking unless he really had to, or if he could talk to Emeric. Emeric was a pretty cool guy; He was the only person he really cared for in the prison. He liked his friend but Emeric seemed; errm; special I guess.
Back to top Go down
POTATOS
God
POTATOS

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 7:53 pm

A guard would walk over to the table, slamming his nightstick down onto the table. He would grin as some of the kids jumped in their seats from the sudden noise. "You're all on chipping duty. Report to the chipping area to get your gear." The guard would stalk off to the next table. Tobias would groan slightly before standing up. "Might want to change into something less heavy if you have a coat or something on. You'll be sweating up a storm, and it's less comfortable to be in a coat when you're chipping away at rocks." As he spoke, he would walk off, his voice slowly fading out as he got farther away.

Tobias would walk into the cell he shared with Alexi. Sure, it wasn't much to look at, but it would be his home for years to come. He would unbutton his coat and throw it onto his bunk, revealing a muscle shirt [[also called a wifebeater and wish, pretty much a guys sleeveless shirt]] underneath. He would pull his hat down a bit more before walking to go find the rest of his group.

Back to top Go down
Emma
Jesus
Emma

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:00 pm

He stood up after hearing the announcement for chipping duty, first not entirely sure what it was. He thought about it and decided to follow Tobias's advice. He started for his room wordlessly, allowing his thoughts to fill his mind as he walked. What he'd give to be back in France... He shook his head bitterly. Might as well serve it out to the end. He grimaced. How long did people accused of murder remain in jail for? He decided not to dwell on it.

He entered his room and took off his shirt, putting it onto his bed. He began to dig through his things, finding either a lighter shirt or a tank top. He hadn't been able to pack much, so the search was short. He frowned, worrying he might have to either sweat in his heavier t-shirt or go topless. The chipping duty, even if he wasn't sure what it was, sounded dangerous to do topless. He wished his English was better than it was; that way he's understand the term 'chipping'. He continued to search through his things; maybe he missed it the first time around.
Back to top Go down
https://crossover.rpg-board.net
Jen

Jen

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:11 pm

Alexia stared down at her food, mainly because she was deep in thought. Maybe she should just accept the fact that she does like Tobias but that could end pretty badly. It was rare for her to easily like someone, especially if she hasn’t known the person for long. This had always been the case since she was younger, never falling for a guy so ever easily as her little sister Dani did, but at the same time she wasn’t like Dani at all. Her little sister was smarter than her and guys liked her more than they ever did Alexia. Mainly because Alexia wasn’t able to hold a conversation for long but at the same time she knew how to have a logical one.

She shook her head side to side to get rid of her thoughts. It was best to just not think about Tobias or her little sister and simply wait until she could live this wrenched place and never see the man again. She was lucky enough to have the guard come by and announce the duty that they had to furfill. It made it easily to keep her thoughts away from her. When Tobias stood up she slowly stood up along with him and followed a little back from him to the cells. Alexia took her shirt off and slid on a tank top, cause yeah, and put on some shorts. It was probably wise for her to follow what Tobias said, she didn’t really want to go take a shower but she was probably not going to have much choice after this.

When she was finished changing into a new pairing of clothes she exited out of her cell, seeing the other guys changing as well. She bit her bottom lip when she saw the guys, kind of glancing to the ground right away to avoid staring. It was very hard not to help it, expecially if the guys are good looking ones to. ;; Alexia you moron, don’t stare it’ll only cause problems ;; Scowling to herself, but her eyes trailed back to the guys then to the guards that yelled at them to hurry up. With a small shake of her head she hurried to the chipping area and began to put on the gear.

Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:17 pm

Alex would make his way to his cell. He would glance around the cell; not noticing Emeric at first. He would look at all the claw marks ; all the insane flashes he had. Why? How? He would sigh and notice Emeric shirtless, Emerics back and Alex couldn't stop staring awstruck-like. He would shake his head from his thoughts and move to his trunk; he would pull out a dusty old blue tangtop; it would be really old but useable. He would tuck his arms through the sleves and have it on. He would notice his long jeans on; they would make him sweat like a pack mule. He would strip off his pants; and place gym short like trunks on. He would lean against the wall waiting for Emeric so he could show him how to do the rock - chipping. Not like a frenchman either.
Back to top Go down
POTATOS
God
POTATOS

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:33 pm

Tobias would walk off to the chipping area. As he stepped outside, he would squint slightly. They were usually cooped up outside. The only good thing about chipping duty was the abiltiy to feel the sun - or occasional rain - on his skin again. He paused for half a second before continuing on. As he made his way over to the gear, he would put it on. Heavy gloves, a hardhat, and some goggles. He would pick up a pickaxe, weighing it gently in his hands. Way back when, he was hardly able to pick this up, let alone swing it to crush rocks. Now that he had built up more muscle, he could lift it quite easily, though the work was still hard.

The guard would walk outside, holding a shotgun tightly in his hands. When you give murderers sharp objects, it would be smart to carry around heavier weaponry like that. He would slam the barrel of the gun against his gloved hand, causing a loud smack. "Get to work on those rocks! No fighting with the weapons, and no coming near me with the picks either, or I'll have no choice but to shoot out your knee. No breaks unless I say so. You will continue until the dinner alarm. Any injuries will be looked over by me, and if not severe enough, you will continue to work. Got it? Good. Now get to work, scumbags!"

Tobias step over to a large rock, taller and wider them him, and lift the pick over his head. He would slam it down onto the rock, causing his spine to pretty much vibrate. He gritted his teeth and waited a few seconds for the pain to subside before continuing. Gradually, he would be able to endure the pain much better. Tobias wouldn't look at anyone around him as he worked, no matter if they looked at him or not.
Back to top Go down
Emma
Jesus
Emma

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:42 pm

Emeric kept looking for a shirt, mumbling to himself about how he couldn't find it. He gave up and went for a pair of shorts; he had found those. He took off his pants, putting on the shorts. He didn't notice Alex behind him, so he went about his business. He tried to search for a shirt one last time, and his thoughts began to bother him. Flashes with scenes of blood and corpses soon got him shaking. He paused, putting his arms around himself to try and stop the shaking himself.

All was in vain. Nothing happened as he continued to shake. He bit his lip, shutting his eyes. No, he scolded himself, stop being such a wimpy Frenchman! His inner pep-talk did almost no good, for he only continued to shake. He moved his arms, trying to ignore it. Emeric searched through his things one more time, not finding the thin shirt he was looking for. In the end, he turned as he put his t-shirt back on, pausing about half-way through as he saw Alex waiting. Was he waiting for me? Emeric thought. He stared for a moment before pulling the shirt on fully, giving him a curt nod.
Back to top Go down
Jen

Jen

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:49 pm

Alexia put on the heavy gear that she was given, a small frown appearing on her face. She didn’t have to do this work but she wanted to impress Tobias, but that was really unlikely. No guy ever decided to pay attention to her, which wasn’t really something she blamed them for. I mean, she wasn’t that good looking or anything, just one of those average girls that guys wanted around for sex, basically it. Though she wasn’t stupid enough to ever date a guy because of that, except she has never dated either so there isn’t much to say to that also. When she wrapped her hands around the handle to lift up the pickaxe, she wasn’t use to picking up tools like this. So it was a different feeling when it was lifted up, but instead of hitting the rocks she decided it was best to put it down. Alexia didn’t want to harm anyone so she slowly moved to sit down and watch Tobias. Not sure whether to try again or not.
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:54 pm

Alex would grip onto Emerics hand tightly; noticing that Emeric was freezing cold. Probably this god damn prison, ever heard of a heater? Oh well. The sun would warm him up. He would kind of hastily walk to the chipping area with Emeric. He would let go of Emerics hand and walk to his rock; next to Tobias and one rock away from Alexia. He would put on his gear and direct Emeric to Emeric's rock. It wouldbe right next to his; He would pick up the axe and begin to chop at the rock.

"Shit I hate when this begins" The rock would almost seem to fight back, Alex felt like it gripped his spine. He set the axe on the rock for aminute and stretched upward; hearing a crack Alex was sastified and began hitting the rock again; each time the pain dulling down a bit more. He would look up at the sun; it was about 87 degrees out; almost perfect.
Back to top Go down
POTATOS
God
POTATOS

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 9:14 pm

Tobias would continue to chip away at the rock almost robotically. Lift the pick, hit the rock, repeat. The guard would glance to Alexia, about to yell before he noticed her bracelet. He would nod slightly and go back to watching the "scumbags" work, yelling at anyone who paused for more then a few seconds. Tobias would slip into a daydream, staring blankly at the area he was chipping. Suddenly, he would jerk awake, causing his pick to hit the rock funny. A chip of rock would fly at him, causing a huge cut in his shirt, and a scratch.

He would silently curse to himself, staring down at the shirt. It was too ripped to use anymore, and he needed something to stop what bleeding there was. He would more or less rip off the shirt and tie it tightly around the scratch before going back to work to avoid being yelled at.
Back to top Go down
Emma
Jesus
Emma

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:24 pm

Emeric picked up the axe, swinging it at the rock to chip it. At first, he had a bit of trouble lifting it. He didn't really work out, but he wasn't entirely weak either. After a couple tries, he was able to pick it up into his hands. He figured it would get easier over time and started to hit at the rock, chipping away at the rock. He paused after a few swings, panting heavily from the labor. Emeric reached up to wipe his forehead, thinking he obviously wasn't used to it. He thought for a moment to himself, determined to get through this. He lifted the axe again, swinging and chipping at the rock once more.

For some reason, his mind kept wandering back to Alex. He realized that Alex had probably been in the room while he was changing, which meant he had been spotted without pants. He blushed furiously, but continued to swing at the rocks. Anyone who saw him may have thought it was from the heat. Damn it's hot out! Emeric thought to himself. He cursed at himself for being unable to find a thinner shirt. Maybe he could ask someone to borrow one next time. He scolded himself again. No, Emeric thought. I don't want to burden anybody else. I've caused enough problems. And yet, Alex kept popping up in his head. God, it's not like I like the guy! he thought. Then his determined expression softened. Wait, does he? He shook his head as if to shake off the thought before chipping away at the rocks again.
Back to top Go down
Jen

Jen

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:32 pm

Alexia snickered lightly to seeing Emeric and Alex hold hands. They really did make a cute couple and it would be even more amaizng if those two dated. Though they both seemed like the type that wouldn't make the first move, but you never know when you first meet someone. She smiled softly to this thought and her eyes went back to Tobias who was taking his shirt off at thsi point. Her eyes did widden a bit, not expecting him to take his shirt off adn they began to trail down his torso. It came upon the blood that was pouring from the wound it got and watched him move the shirt over it and go back to work. She was a bit worried at this point, not really wanting him to be injured at all.

She shook her head softly and continued to watch him. Alexia moved her hand to her chin, watching with admiration, at this point she began to slowly daze off. Her midn wandering off thinking about a man that she cannot have. Expecially a man who was a murderer, it wasn't something her parents would approve and maybe even her sister wouldn't approve. It made it worse by the fact that her older brother was murdered, it ruined many things and many options for Alexia. She decided to shake her head side to side and ignore all of this. Alexia simply continued to watch tobias work.
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:38 pm

Alex would chip away at the rock; His mind would wonder while doing this. ;; What if Emeric liked me, What would happen? It's not anything ---- wait why would he like me I'm a murderer. Well no, Im a russian hater. Close enough. ;; He would kind of chip at the rock a bit harder; the pieces would fly out further. ;; Face it, he doesn't like you, he never will, it will never happen so get your mind off it. Hello? I said get your mind off of it, HELLO? LISTEN TO ME, GET YOUR MIND OFF THIS. ;; He would chop the rock even harder, then realize something. ;; Can i drift off within my own mind Damn i really am insane.;;
Back to top Go down
POTATOS
God
POTATOS

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:51 pm

Tobias would grit his teeth with each swing of the pick, pain shooting through his body. At least he wouldn't fucking almost fall asleep again. He rested for a few seconds to glance to the sky. A few hours had gone by, and the sun was starting to set.. A water break would probably be called soon. He quickly went back to work when the guard yelled sharply at him. He was becoming more and more exhausted with each swing from dehydration and from slight blood-loss. This is probably what caused his mind to start wandering in the first place.

Could he like Alexia? I mean she probably didn't like an asshole like him. Look at how he treated her the first day. Treating her like one of the other useless arglos. She could maybe be different. And why should she like him? He was a murderer. Even if he did murder for a good reason. Can you murder for a good reason...?

Thoughts like this filled his mind until a water break was called.
Back to top Go down
Emma
Jesus
Emma

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:03 pm

Emeric did his best to dodge as many little rocks he could as they flew off of the rock. They were too small to cause much damage, seeing as his strength wasn't as great as his friends'. Were they his friends? He looked around briefly before going back to his work. Well, they didn't kill him yet, so he figured that made them friendly. He still didn't wish to burden them, so he didn't dwell on it. He continued to swing, getting small chunks of rock off every so often. He was relieved when the water break was called, putting down the axe to walk over. He wiped his forehead as he approached the area where the water was, getting his fair share of it. He stood nearby, drinking it as if he would never get to enjoy the taste of the liquid ever again; rather slow, but not slow enough to piss off the guards.
Back to top Go down
Jen

Jen

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:10 pm

Alexia just watched them all at this point. There was nothing for her to do and she wasn't planning on breaking rocks with a pickaxe. By now though from the long hours, her skin was beginning to slightly tan from the sun. It made her smile slightly, about the only thing other than Dani and Tobias that made her smile. It was saddenign to know that she rarely smiled at things but now since she wa sin this prison she'd find more reason to. Her eyes wandered back to the boys whom were on their break. With a small laugh she began to speak "So alex, Emeric when do you plan to date?" Laughign some more, whiel watching them quietly. Her hands going behindher head as she slightly leans back against a rock.
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:17 pm

Alex would be over by the water station by now. His face beating read from his thoughts and the heat. He would look to her comment , not replying. He would silently bend down to pick up a small pebble and flick it at her. He would sit down and drink the water; letting the cool ice water run down his throat; he acted like he's never had it. He silently put his head down to the table to rest for a few minutes. ;; What if she was right? What if I do like him? I mean, he doesn't like me so nothings going to happen , oh yeah you dont like him either, so get this off your brain bro. Bro? Dudeeee? Helloooo? Not again gog damnit. WAKE THE FUCK UP ALEX, ALEXXXX!" Alex would blink his eyes open, under the bench he was sittting on he would inch his hand closer to Emerics.
Back to top Go down
Emma
Jesus
Emma

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:25 pm

Emeric would enjoy his cool water, looking into his cup dejectedly when it was gone. He looked to Alex, who had begun to rest on the bench. He blushed lightly. He looks to peaceful when he's asleep, he thought. He looked away and at the table, not wanting to cause any trouble. To aid in doing so, Emeric also ignored Alexia's comment. Last time he had just glared at her, horrible things happened. He didn't want to cause another mishap. He looked over briefly as Alex woke himself up, and he then looked back at the table. He mulled over Alexia's suggestion. What if..., he thought, what if I actually... He shook his head. The real question was, who the hell would like him? Emeric was just a weak, cowardly guy from France. No, he didn't care about the fact that it would make him gay. In France, he embraced all types of amour. Hell, he even played around with his friends. He flirted with them often, and they didn't seem to mind either. This was a whole new crowd; would they care about sexuality? He didn't want to ask, so he said nothing. He tensed slightly when he felt another hand on his, looking down to it instantly. He blushed, but didn't object to it being there when he figured out it was just Alex's hand. If anything, the gesture sparked some new hope in Emeric. He wouldn't make the first move though, because he might cause more problems. That was the last thing he wanted. He continued to blush, looking at the table as he thought.
Back to top Go down
Jen

Jen

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:34 pm

Alexia gave out a small smile to the two boys. It was cute watching them sit there, Alex sleeping against Emeric. At the same time it was painful to watch them to. They seemed closer than the boys even realized, it was something that Alexia herself was never going to have a chance to get. Expecially with her personality and looks, she wasn't going to get anywhere anytime soon. Alexia at this point didn't care if they ignored her words, she found it hard to be mad at them when they were in the cute position they were in. It was amazing how the guards didn't even do anything but at the same time they just don't care what happens with relationships. Guards weren't even allowed to interfer on relationships unless it harmed a guard or someone else. She even ignored the peddle that was thrown at her. Alexia knew Emeric was thinking when she looked over to him, his expression showed it all. "You know emeric." she began to speak, softly also. "You may as well do something now before he runs away, it is obvios that he likes you." Her smile still planted on her face. "why not just simply kiss him while he is like that."
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:40 pm

Alex would blush furiously and madly at what she was saying, and tighten his eyes even more closed. His face was obiouvly burning red, He would grip Emerics hand in frustration and try to drift back into his thoughts. He couldnt help but think what he was doing. ;; Wait a second; Im sleeping on him, and holding his hand, wait a second, Do I like him? NO. NO GOG DAMNIT GET YOUR MIND OFF IT. dont you ignore me, DONT YOU DO IT , gog damnit you ignored me i hate you to stupid brain.;; He would dig his face into Emerics shoulder to avoid this topic.
Back to top Go down
Emma
Jesus
Emma

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:00 am

Emeric blushed madly as Alex buried his face in his shoulder. His blush deepened as he heard Alexia's words. He bit his lower lip, wondering if that would end up causing trouble. It might, he concluded. He wasn't sure how things worked outside of his country. Back home, it would be just like the movies. If he were back home in France, he would have had half a mind to turn, take Alex's cheeks into his hands, and just kiss him. But he wasn't in France, so he didn't dare move. He continued to sit with a blush as it remained on his cheeks. It wasn't like he pushed Alex away, seeing as he himself had accepted that maybe part of him really liked Alex. He decided not to say anything, which had been what he was doing all day. And to think before it was hard to keep his mouth shut! Now it came easily and naturally. What was there to say when it was right there? Maybe part of him liked Alex, to the point of possible romance. So what? It didn't matter if Alex didn't feel the same way. Emeric paused his thoughts. What if Alex does like him? For some reason, the possibility made his heart flutter. Another part of him kept tugging at his brain, explaining and whining about how Alex was a psycho who tried to destroy Russia. For some odd reason, Emeric didn't seem to care. He leaned his head slightly against Alex's, closing his eyes with a small whisper in his native tongue, "Je t'aime, mon cher."

Last edited by Emma on Sun May 15, 2011 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jen

Jen

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:03 am

Alexia signed heavily, it was liek watchign a movie when the couple doesn't kiss or do anything. "Would you guys do something already, come on!" She rubbed her temples in impatience, it was annoying watchign two people just sit there doign nothing. She just wanted to see the two guys kiss and go out, it would be amazing for her to know she actually got two people to go out. "You guys are sooo cute together like really your wastin gitme here." She said, angered a bit but with a soft sigh,s he moved her position slightly to get use to her spot. Her eyes narrowed on the guys waiting for them to kiss or hug or something atleast romancy.
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:08 am

Alex would pick his head up; still blushing furiously and looking to what he said. "Хм, я не говорю по-французски я говорю Россию. Так как вы, вероятно, не может понять меня, позвольте мне выйти сказать, я действительно, как вы .... и я надеюсь, что это не испортит нашу дружбу." He would say and blush madly; indicating obviously something sweet or romantic. He would dig his head back in Emerics shoulder so if Emeric did speak Russian; he wouldn't have to see the reaction.
Back to top Go down
Emma
Jesus
Emma

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:26 am

Emeric wondered what language it was that Alex spoke, having never really heard it before. He noticed the blush, which caused him to blush in return. He almost smiled, seeing as it was possible that something could come from this. Almost being the key word. He sighed contentedly, trying to translate in his head what Alex had said. He had no clue, so he pondered it for a while. Then a voice broke his thoughts. "Water break's over, you useless maggots! Get back to work!" the one guard yelled.

He frowned, not wanting to leave his position. He'd let Alex sit up before he when began to get up, going back to his post. Emeric lifted up his axe slowly, and swung it at the rock once more. He continued to do this, making small and short breaks every few swings. Every now and again, Emeric would look over to Alex as he pondered the possibilities. For now, his main focus would have to be work. He decided this and went about his work, trying to avoid being hit by the small rocks. A few skipped over his skin, making red marks, but the pieces weren't large enough to make wounds. Emeric didn't become super strong within the past.. however long they had been there, so the chunks were still small as they flew off the rocks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-
Page 22 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next