Mixed Up Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Probably the biggest crossover that's ever been made!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-

Go down 
+2
Jen
Leddy!
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Josh

Josh

El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:05 pm

Seeming to notice the fire. Grabbing emeric by the arm and managing our way out of the kitchen "HURRY UP BEFORE THE WHOLE PLACE BURNS" dragging him out to the dining area and looking around for someone who looked suspisious.
Back to top Go down
Emma
Jesus
Emma

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:07 pm

Emeric was dragged out of the kitchen as he stared at the sudden fire. He didn't even remember the stove being turned on to cook the slop, did he? Soon he snapped away from his thoughts and told his feet to run for it. When they finally would stop, he'd look back and pray they wouldn't be blamed for the fire.
Back to top Go down
https://crossover.rpg-board.net
Leddy!

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:08 pm

Alexi would sit next to the fire, warm. Each time the fire got closer he would scoot back just a little bit.
Back to top Go down
POTATOS
God
POTATOS

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:09 pm

Tobias would run over to Alexi and pick him up. He would also make sure Alexis was out of the room before leaving himself with Alexi in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:11 pm

"Were all out, now we need to figure out who did this "
Back to top Go down
PANTS
Satan
PANTS

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:11 pm

Adam sat innocently at the table, an expert at hiding his crimes.
Well, it didn’t take the police 4 years to find out he was the one who did his crimes for nothing. He was an expert at hiding things without a doubt. He stood up as if alarmed like the others as soon as the others popped out of the kitchen, making his eyes wide to act as if he also thought it was unexpected. “What happened in there?!” he asked as innocently as he could.
Back to top Go down
Leddy!

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:12 pm

Alexi would be too distracted by Tobias' hat to respond to the alarmed man.
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:13 pm

Seeming to kind of eye the kid.

"Fire, " He would state simply and have a suspicion in his eye, then again he would probably have that for everyone who talked to him to the next week.
Back to top Go down
Emma
Jesus
Emma

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:13 pm

He flinched from the new guy, slightly jumping ti hide behind of Alex. He wasn't very good with strangers, so he hid from them. He shook slightly and stared at the other guy over Alex's shoulder timidly.
Back to top Go down
POTATOS
God
POTATOS

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:14 pm

"The kitchen caught on fire," Tobias would say to Adam as he set Alexi down. He would take off his hat and run a hand through his hair. "Might be my fault, though. Might've gotten the gas levels wrong."

Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:16 pm

"I doubt it was you, the oven caught on fire first and even if the gas levels were wrong what could have set it off?" He would kind of ask himself more than anyone else, He let go of Emerics arm and glanced at Tobias like "I doubt it was you."
Back to top Go down
Leddy!

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:17 pm

Alexi would run over to Adam and sniff him closely. "You smell like smoke", Alexi would say slyly.
Back to top Go down
PANTS
Satan
PANTS

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:19 pm

“Mm…” He seemed to nod, tilting his head. “Ah… Im Adam~ Forgive me for not introducing myself before…” he gave a small, gentleman like bow. With the sophisticated way he was acting now it was a wonder why he was here. As he returned to his normal posture, smiling gently. “Well, I suppose it just may be a good idea to get the fire department before the whole place burns, mm?” He then blinked down to Alexi with a smile. "I smoke, boy. Thats why."
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:21 pm

Seeming to glance easily at him.
"I know a liar when I see one, Wheres your cigarettes." He would simply state and stare at him for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Leddy!

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:21 pm

Alexi would look up at Adam's shoulder, sniffing him. He would leap up onto it and purr, kneading it a bit before laying down.
Back to top Go down
Emma
Jesus
Emma

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:22 pm

He then fumbled in his pocket before realizing his phone was gone. "Oh," he stated. "I just remembered they took my phone." He laughed timdly and nervously. "That would have been very useful to us, oui?"
Back to top Go down
PANTS
Satan
PANTS

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:27 pm

“My, my… Accusing someone of lying isn’t very nice…” he cooed to Alex, eyes bright and innocent. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small pack of cigarettes. “Happy now, sir?” he smiled warmly before putting them back in his pockets. “You really shouldn’t falsely accuse a person~ That hurt my feelings~” he pouted childishly. He also reached up and patted the kid on his shoulder. "And yes, a cellphone would have been very helpful."
Back to top Go down
Leddy!

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:28 pm

Alexi would curl up on his shoulder, purring at the touch (omg that sounded so sexual).
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:29 pm

Seeming to glare at him intensely. "I can see right through you and your pathetic disguise." he would kind of kick the ground a bit. "You can't fool me" [[fools him]]
Back to top Go down
PANTS
Satan
PANTS

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:35 pm

“Fool you?” He seemed to question, tilting his head. “Is that what you think Im doing? Tsk…” he shook his head. “Its seems we just may not get along… How sad~” he cooed sadly. “What a disappointment…”
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:36 pm

Seeming to actually somewhat very little feel bad even though his voice makes me want to shoot him.

"Im sorry, I just dont like my friends getting almost burnt to a crisp, we got off on the wrong foot and I am sorry, I am Alex."
Back to top Go down
Leddy!

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:37 pm

Alexi would leap into adams lap, becoming uncomfortable on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
PANTS
Satan
PANTS

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:40 pm

He smiled politely. “As I said before, Im Adam.” He reached out to shake the others hand. He also sued his free hands to pet the boy on his lap.
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:41 pm

Seeming to shake his hand then turn to the others.

"Everyone alright?"
Back to top Go down
Emma
Jesus
Emma

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:42 pm

He looked back to the kitchen and then back to Adam with a nod. "I- I'm alright, mon ami."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-
Page 12 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next