Mixed Up Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Probably the biggest crossover that's ever been made!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-

Go down 
+2
Jen
Leddy!
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Leddy!

El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:33 pm

POTATOS wrote:
[[I just spoilered my biggest ones]]

"That is not bad, Kid," Tobias would say to the kid sharing cells

[[she isnt in the same cell as you last i checked.]]

[[good you left open the best 2]]

Oh, good. Alexi sat ontop of the bunkbed and curled up in some fluffy things and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
POTATOS
God
POTATOS

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:34 pm

"Spitting, hissing, and raising your back won't help us get a recess," Tobias would say calmly.
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:35 pm

"I DONT CARE I WANT OUT OF HERE, GOD DAMNIT" kicking the bar again, unsheathing the claws and clawing at the bars which would just make an annoying sound
Back to top Go down
POTATOS
God
POTATOS

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:37 pm

Tobias would groan and fall backwards onto the ground, landing with a thump. he would simply stare up at the ceiling, waiting for the kid to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Leddy!

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:38 pm

Alexi would walk over and look down at Tobias, staring.
Back to top Go down
POTATOS
God
POTATOS

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:39 pm

Tobias would stare up at Alexi

"Yes?"
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:39 pm

Seeming to freakin stop but growling and still having the insane im about to fuckin kill someone look in my eyes
Back to top Go down
Leddy!

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:40 pm

Alexi responding with a curious tone, "I was just wondering why you are laying there"
Back to top Go down
POTATOS
God
POTATOS

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:41 pm

"Nothing better to do" tobias replied
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:42 pm

"Why cant we be let out, or have tv or something this is boring as hell"
Back to top Go down
POTATOS
God
POTATOS

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:43 pm

"Because we're prisoners and need to be punished." Tobias said with a sigh
Back to top Go down
Leddy!

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:45 pm

Alexi responding in a serious tone(causehesurrus), "Why would we have to be punished?", Alexi looking to Tobias confused.
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:46 pm

"All I did was want to kill the Russians, Is that so bad? It was bound to happen eventually..."
Back to top Go down
POTATOS
God
POTATOS

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:00 pm

"Most of us in here DID break the law. Whether we meant to do it or not."
Back to top Go down
Leddy!

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:15 pm

"Uhm, did I?"
Back to top Go down
POTATOS
God
POTATOS

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:19 pm

"Killing people is illegal"
Back to top Go down
Leddy!

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:32 pm

POTATOS wrote:
"Killing people is illegal"

"Define illegal"
Back to top Go down
POTATOS
God
POTATOS

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:33 pm

"Against the law. If you do it, you're sent to prison, or punished."
Back to top Go down
Leddy!

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:44 pm

POTATOS wrote:
"Against the law. If you do it, you're sent to prison, or punished."

"So. . killing is against the law?"
Back to top Go down
Jen

Jen

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 10:00 pm

Alexia stared at the speaking for quite a while then finally just sighed angerly. "KILLING IS AGAINST THE LAW, GET USE TO IT!!!" Rubbing her temples as she continues to lay down on the bed. These guys aggravated her, stupid little killing machines is all they were and she is stuck with them for the rest of her damn life for doing nothing at all. "....Can't believe I'm stuck with a bunch of killers." muttering to herself, glaring over to the wall.

[THANK YOU, jesus. I hated scrolling down millions of times just to see a line post. -sighs-]
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 10:05 pm

"Stop complaining before you become /the/ killed. If it's one thing we hate it's bitchers."

Seeming to roll his eyes and jump up on the bed, rolling around in it and sitting up, pulling out a crossword that i picked up while getting mcdonalds yesterday, doin this shit.
Back to top Go down
Leddy!

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 11:22 pm

Hearing the girl snap, Alexi would leap to the bars and try to break them with his head and sharp cat-like nails.
Back to top Go down
POTATOS
God
POTATOS

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 6:21 am

Tobias would grin slightly
"Someone's gonna have a temper while they're here. Just be careful not to piss off the wrong people."
Back to top Go down
Jen

Jen

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:22 am

Alexis groaned a bit to tobias's remark. "No matter what I do, I'mma end up getting killed somepoint in time anyways. So far I've meet a crazy phsycopathic who killed a guard not that long ago, ANOTHER physcopathic who has insane moments and just wants to kill anything he sees first and then lastly, You." Glancing over to him, her eyes a bit narrowed. "Not really sure that I'm going to end up being able to trust anyone. Not even those damn guards that always look suspicious." She wasn't stupid, the only people she did trust was her parents and they sent her here! Yet she still cared for those people. While glancing over to the boys, she stood up and walked over to her bars, wrapping her hands up to the bars as high as she can, watching Tobias. She soon felt the cell door open up with an automatic button, her eyes widdened a bit in the sudden movement while she quickly brought her arms and hands down from the bars. "Ahh shit.." she muttered, glancing to the three guys then the bars, then the guys again.

[[ Just for you guys, I openned the cage doors. AKA Recess ;D or Lunch/Dinner, whatever you guys want. Imma make a Timetable later on today for this, so you know what exactly happens. They are not always inside their cells btw. It is more they get let out, but they don't exactly get to do whatever. I think Ill have it that they do work int he blazing sun, cause im a total bitch and like the old classic way ;D. Umm and if anyone dares tries to kill my character, good luck ;D because she isn't just an innocent little girl, she knows how to fight. I mean, I know how to fight and i havnt murdered someone soo lol ]]
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:51 am

"I don't want to kill everything I see.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-
Page 3 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next