Mixed Up Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Probably the biggest crossover that's ever been made!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HOMESTUCK OOC

Go down 
+2
Josh
POTATOS
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Josh

Josh

HOMESTUCK OOC  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOMESTUCK OOC    HOMESTUCK OOC  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 4:12 pm

PICTURE:
HOMESTUCK OOC  - Page 2 Trolli10
HOMESTUCK OOC  - Page 2 Trolli10

LUSUS(Picture or description):
HOMESTUCK OOC  - Page 2 Lusus10

NAME: Tucson Anavil
PESTERCHUM: tropicalToucan
TITLE: Bird of Paradise
CONSTELLATION/ZODIAC: Tucana
AGE IN SOLAR SWEEPS AND EARTH YEARS: 7 Solar sweeps ; 14 Earth years
PERSONALITY: Very shy and nervous; loves to write and read
TYPING QUIRK: Replaces : S with Z, SH with ZH, F with V
INTERESTS: Loves Reading, Loves Sleeping and Writing
PLANET: Planet of Limes and Buttons
STRIFE: daggerkind:
OTHER STUFF: YOUR NAME IS TUSCON ANIVAL, YOU HAVE A VARIERTY OF INTERESTS , THESE INTERESTS INCLUE SKATING, READING, WRITING AND SLEEPING. YOU REFUSE TO BE TOLD THAT YOU LIKE ANYONE MORE THAN A FRIEND, AND DO NOT LIKE HUMANS WHO SHIP TROLLS. YOU ALSO LOVE TO RELAX.
THEMESONG:
Back to top Go down
POTATOS
God
POTATOS

PostSubject: Re: HOMESTUCK OOC    HOMESTUCK OOC  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 5:48 pm

PICTURE:

HOMESTUCK OOC  - Page 2 Natas10

HOMESTUCK OOC  - Page 2 Cerberus_hound_by_ShamanX

NAME: Natas Nemod
PESTERCHUM: satanistExecutioner
TITLE: Demon of Horror
CONSTELLATION/ZODIAC: Canes Venatici (josh you changed it iirc, so ???)
AGE IN SOLAR SWEEPS AND EARTH YEARS: 7 Sweeps ; ~14 earth years
PERSONALITY: Laughs a lot. Tends to be friendly in a creepy way. Has moodswings
TYPING QUIRK: capitalizes random letters or words, showing his moodswings. Also might add random cursewords, as if he has tourettes.
"hello what THE FUCK are you doing TODAY? and HOW THE FUCKING HELL are you FUCKING doing you PIECE OF SHIT?"
INTERESTS: Fire, Hell, Demons, Torture, Killing etc
PLANET: Land of Hellfire and Bunnies
STRIFE(like hammerkind): Kusrigma Kind (Kusarigama kind)
MODUS: Reaper Modus- To retrieve an item you must kill something first.
OTHER STUFF: His horns are sort of a joke. He technically has 3 horns. 2 of them are like devil horns. The other one makes a sort of halo around his head, stopping in the back.
THEMESONG:
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: HOMESTUCK OOC    HOMESTUCK OOC  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 9:59 pm

PICTURE:
HOMESTUCK OOC  - Page 2 Oh_hey_there_new_fantroll_by_mishachanx-d38a57j
HOMESTUCK OOC  - Page 2 Admire_lusus_by_azoth_sylph-d36cerr

NAME: Aerrow Liebre
PESTERCHUM: AerialHelmsman
TITLE: Avian of Spirit
CONSTELLATION/ZODIAC: Cygnus
AGE IN SOLAR SWEEPS AND EARTH YEARS: About 6 Solar Sweeps , 13 Earth years
PERSONALITY: U refuze to let anyone tell u what to do , Very soft and sweet on the inside but tsun on the outside
TYPING QUIRK: Replaces: S < Z, You < U ,
INTERESTS: Reading and Fire
PLANET: Planet of Scarfs and Stripes
STRIFE: Shotgunkind
MODUS: Pin the tail on the donkey
OTHER STUFF: your name is Aerrow and you live in a blimp :U with your lusus that looks like Kevin from Up. You enjoy READING and FLYING around Alternia, but you would never be caught dead in the heat of battle. You prefer to use your SNIPER GUN to take down enemies from the comfort of your flying home. You seem to be full of ANGST on the surface, but a deeper look finds that you are quite SWEET, at least by troll standards. You don't like admitting it though. and for some odd reason you also enjoy POETRY. Your trolltag is AerialHelmsman and U refuze to have anyone tell u what to do.

THEMESONG:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
POTATOS
God
POTATOS

PostSubject: Re: HOMESTUCK OOC    HOMESTUCK OOC  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 8:59 pm

PICTURE:
HOMESTUCK OOC  - Page 2 Untitl10

HOMESTUCK OOC  - Page 2 Leech_man_thing_by_sulphurspoon-d37upd1

NAME: Hirum Medes
PESTERCHUM:
TITLE(like Seer of Breath): Knight of Truth
CONSTELLATION/ZODIAC: Hirudo
AGE IN SOLAR SWEEPS AND EARTH YEARS: 8 Solar sweeps; about 16 earth years.
PERSONALITY: Tends to be polite and courteous, but will do almost anything for a drink of bloody. Many foolish bluebloods have been killed by his hunger for it. Also, he is stubborn. He refuses to break his right horn, which is slowly curling through the back of his skull. When larping, he will often act as a doctor because troll larping ends up with people being actually injured. If the patient dies, he will collect their blood.
TYPING QUIRK: never doubles letters, adds @ at the beginning and end of typing, symbolizing his horns which are very curled. . When actually talking to someone in ic real life, he talks without t's and n's, probably because his tounge is more or less shredded from all the teeth he has.
INTERESTS: Blood, Troll Renaissance, Ancient medicine, LARPing
PLANET(like Planet of Fire and Flame): Land Of Mummified Animals And Dinosaurs (LOMAAD)
STRIFE(like hammerkind): Gauntlet Kind
MODUS(like stack modus. how the sylladex works): Operation modus. He must perform surgery on the card to get the item. If the card "dies" then the item is retrieved, but the card is lost forever.
OTHER STUFF: His left horn(viewers right) curled through his eye, pinning his sunglasses to his face. It curled back out, above his eye, but will eventually curl back into his face. His right horn(viewers left) is slowly curling into his head until it will puncture through his skull, killing him, unless he breaks his horn to stop it.
His mouth is that of a leeches. Like this: http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ll80u3Wh0l1qc5ad6o1_500.jpg

THEMESONG:
Back to top Go down
Emma
Jesus
Emma

PostSubject: Re: HOMESTUCK OOC    HOMESTUCK OOC  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 6:46 pm

Feel free to delete this post, but I just wanted to say that kc's latest comes from the planet LOMAAD.

First thoughts: LOMAAD ------> LOLMAD -------> LOL U MAD? CB
Back to top Go down
https://crossover.rpg-board.net
POTATOS
God
POTATOS

PostSubject: Re: HOMESTUCK OOC    HOMESTUCK OOC  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 7:19 pm

Emma wrote:
Feel free to delete this post, but I just wanted to say that kc's latest comes from the planet LOMAAD.

First thoughts: LOMAAD ------> LOLMAD -------> LOL U MAD? CB

i noticed that and thoght of trying to make it lolmad

i decided not to
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOMESTUCK OOC    HOMESTUCK OOC  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HOMESTUCK OOC
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2