Mixed Up Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Probably the biggest crossover that's ever been made!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi josh this is me stealign your ideas and titles [[ OOC, Troll Generator, Might make them, Might not, do not count as roleplay characters. Please do not use them as HOMESTUCK oc's I might want them]]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PANTS
Satan
PANTS

Hi josh this is me stealign your ideas and titles  [[ OOC, Troll Generator, Might make them, Might not, do not count as roleplay characters. Please do not use them as HOMESTUCK oc's I might want them]] Empty
PostSubject: Hi josh this is me stealign your ideas and titles [[ OOC, Troll Generator, Might make them, Might not, do not count as roleplay characters. Please do not use them as HOMESTUCK oc's I might want them]]   Hi josh this is me stealign your ideas and titles  [[ OOC, Troll Generator, Might make them, Might not, do not count as roleplay characters. Please do not use them as HOMESTUCK oc's I might want them]] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 6:37 pm

You are the Sylph of Peace in the Land of Wilderness and Contact.
Your chumHandle is liberalHyperdrive

Your interests include GRIMDARK ARTS and IMMATURITY.
Your wield the staffkind specibus and have combined your POOL CUE with your SUMMONING GRIMOIRE and BOUNCY BALL to create your awesome weapon.

The consorts of your land are joyful yellow dogs who like tomfoolery.

----------------

You are the Bard of Rage in the Land of Odors and Steam.
Your chumHandle is irregularGambler

Your interests include IMMATURITY and KNICK KNACKS.
Your wield the whipKind specibus and have combined your WHIP with your PUSH-ME POPPER and PLASMA GLOBE to create your awesome weapon.

The consorts of your land are mysterious gold manatees who like philosophy.

----------------

You are the Monk of Death in the Land of Shrines and Cobblestone.
Your chumHandle is bonsaiScarecrow

Your interests include ART and SCIENCE.
Your wield the makeupKind specibus and have combined your LIPSTICK with your CREEPY FIGURINE and CARBON NANOTUBE to create your awesome weapon.

The consorts of your land are stupid steel grey ducks who like dancing.

----------------

You are the Heir of Doom in the Land of Savannah and Odors.
Your chumHandle is knottedEnthusiast

Your interests include ARCHAEOLOGY and GEOLOGY.
Your wield the guitarKind specibus and have combined your UKULELE with your SUIT OF ARMOR and GEODE to create your awesome weapon.

The consorts of your land are impressionable fuschia rhinos who like dancing.

---------------

You are the Host of Soul in the Land of Cobalt and Rubber.
Your chumHandle is passiveGrip

Your interests include COOKING and FRIVOLITY.
Your wield the clubKind specibus and have combined your GOLF CLUB with your COOKING FOR DUMMIES and SMOKE PELLETS to create your awesome weapon.

The consorts of your land are stupid fuschia seagulls who like music.

---------------

You are the Bane of Soul in the Land of Dust and Frost.
Your chumHandle is passiveLuminary

Your interests include BIOLOGY and ART.
Your wield the bladeKind specibus and have combined your KATANA with your HAZARDOUS CHEMICALS and PENCIL to create your awesome weapon.

The consorts of your land are brazen teal salamanders who like exploration.

-------------
You are the Thief of Dawn in the Land of Obsidian and Clockwork.
Your chumHandle is xenophobicForger

Your interests include COOKING and IMMATURITY.
Your wield the chainsawKind specibus and have combined your CHAINSAW with your ICE CREAM and PLAY-DOH to create your awesome weapon.

The consorts of your land are rambunctious teal penguins who like philosophy.
Back to top Go down

Hi josh this is me stealign your ideas and titles [[ OOC, Troll Generator, Might make them, Might not, do not count as roleplay characters. Please do not use them as HOMESTUCK oc's I might want them]]
Page 1 of 1