Mixed Up Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Probably the biggest crossover that's ever been made!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[[ OOC, Troll Generator, Might make them, Might not, do not count as roleplay characters. Please do not use them as HOMESTUCK oc's I might want them]]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Josh

Josh

[[ OOC, Troll Generator, Might make them, Might not, do not count as roleplay characters.  Please do not use them as HOMESTUCK oc's I might want them]] Empty
PostSubject: [[ OOC, Troll Generator, Might make them, Might not, do not count as roleplay characters. Please do not use them as HOMESTUCK oc's I might want them]]   [[ OOC, Troll Generator, Might make them, Might not, do not count as roleplay characters.  Please do not use them as HOMESTUCK oc's I might want them]] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 5:58 pm

You are the Host of Wealth in the Land of Magnets and Dungeons.
Your chumHandle is caligulasYoungster

Your interests include IMMATURITY and SPORTS.
Your wield the whipKind specibus and have combined your WHIP with your TEDDY BEAR and BASEBALL GLOVE to create your awesome weapon.

The consorts of your land are warlike neon yellow pterodactyls who like knowledge.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are the Spy of Breath in the Land of Paths and Islands.
Your chumHandle is notoriousTaxonomist

Your interests include SCIENCE and WARFARE.
Your wield the bladeKind specibus and have combined your SWORD with your TESLA COIL and MODEL TANK to create your awesome weapon.

The consorts of your land are forgetful pearl white dogs who like pranks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are the Mage of Soul in the Land of Hail and Coral.
Your chumHandle is gallowsIllustrator

Your interests include GEOLOGY and BIOLOGY.
Your wield the 2*3dentKind specibus and have combined your TRIDENT with your OBSIDIAN STONE and PROTEIN to create your awesome weapon.

The consorts of your land are arrogant hot pink sharks who like politics.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are the Monk of Heart in the Land of Paths and Yarn.
Your chumHandle is aceJavelin

Your interests include SPORTS and KNICK KNACKS.
Your wield the bowKind specibus and have combined your BOW & ARROW with your HOCKEY STICK and MINIATURE EIFFEL TOWER to create your awesome weapon.

The consorts of your land are irrational pearl white seagulls who like nature.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are the Thane of Doom in the Land of Drought and Bamboo.
Your chumHandle is elegantMaterialist

Your interests include BOTANY and VIDEO GAMES.
Your wield the scytheKind specibus and have combined your SCYTHE with your WATERING CAN and SHITTY ROGUELIKE BURNED TO CD to create your awesome weapon.

The consorts of your land are rambunctious black foxes who like nature.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

[[ OOC, Troll Generator, Might make them, Might not, do not count as roleplay characters.  Please do not use them as HOMESTUCK oc's I might want them]] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[ OOC, Troll Generator, Might make them, Might not, do not count as roleplay characters. Please do not use them as HOMESTUCK oc's I might want them]]   [[ OOC, Troll Generator, Might make them, Might not, do not count as roleplay characters.  Please do not use them as HOMESTUCK oc's I might want them]] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 7:02 pm

You are the Foe of Soul in the Land of Caves and Rivers.
Your chumHandle is darkTroubadour

Your interests include COLLECTIBLES and GEOLOGY.
Your wield the whipKind specibus and have combined your DOG LEASH with your MINIATURE STARGATE and OBSIDIAN STONE to create your awesome weapon.

The consorts of your land are warlike magenta owls who like money.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are the Rogue of Faith in the Land of Rust and Cages.
Your chumHandle is twinScarecrow

Your interests include GAMBLING and GRIMDARK ARTS.
Your wield the hammerKind specibus and have combined your SLEDGEHAMMER with your PLAYING CARDS and LOVECRAFTIAN NOVEL to create your awesome weapon.

The consorts of your land are rambunctious steel grey hippos who like friendship.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are the Host of Stars in the Land of Roses and Springs.
Your chumHandle is irregularIllustrator

Your interests include BOTANY and COLLECTIBLES.
Your wield the hammerKind specibus and have combined your HAMMER with your AMORPHOPHALLUS TITANUM and DALEK FIGURINE to create your awesome weapon.

The consorts of your land are warlike white dolphins who like power.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to top Go down

[[ OOC, Troll Generator, Might make them, Might not, do not count as roleplay characters. Please do not use them as HOMESTUCK oc's I might want them]]
Page 1 of 1