Mixed Up Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Probably the biggest crossover that's ever been made!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HOMESTUCK OOC

Go down 
+2
Josh
POTATOS
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
POTATOS
God
POTATOS

HOMESTUCK OOC  Empty
PostSubject: HOMESTUCK OOC    HOMESTUCK OOC  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 6:22 pm

Either write a paragraph like in normal homestuck or use this

PICTURE:
LUSUS(Picture or description):
NAME:
AGE IN SOLAR SWEEPS AND EARTH YEARS:
TYPING QUIRK:
PERSONALITY:
TALENTS:
INTERESTS:
OTHER STUFF:
THEMESONG:

OR

PICTURE:

NAME:
TITLE(like Seer of Breath):
CONSTELLATION/ZODIAC:
PERSONALITY:
TYPING QUIRK:
INTERESTS:
PLANET(like Planet of Fire and Flame):
STRIFE(like hammerkind):
MODUS(like stack modus. how the sylladex works):
OTHER STUFF:
THEMESONG:

edit things in or out when you make it NOT IN THIS POST though
You can claim constellations in this topic by making bios. These were all decided before hand.

CONSTELLATIONS THAT ARE TAKEN:
Draco (KC)
Corvus (KC)
Lupus (SAM)
Monoceros (SAM)
Aquila (JOSHUA)
Vulpecula (JOSHUA)
Pheonix (JEN)
Hydra (JAHAN)

Last edited by POTATOS on Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:08 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
POTATOS
God
POTATOS

HOMESTUCK OOC  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOMESTUCK OOC    HOMESTUCK OOC  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:36 pm

PICTURE:
HOMESTUCK OOC  Draco10
HOMESTUCK OOC  WaterDragon2

NAME: Mulciber Karstums
PESTERCHUM: aggravatedDragon
TITLE: Beast of Fire
CONSTELLATION/ZODIAC: Draco
AGE IN SOLAR SWEEPS AND EARTH YEARS: 7 Alternian solar sweeps or around 14 earth years.
TYPING QUIRK: hee doouublees aall oof hiis vooweels.
PERSONALITY: Mulciber tends to be serious. All the time. He very very very rarely jokes around, and usually takes jokes and such seriously. He can be cynical and even snarky at times, thus not many trolls thing of him as a "friend". Mulciber has a very short temper. Shorter then Karkats. Whenever he gets angry enough, he tends to breath fire. Conveniently, his lusus can breath water instead of fire, and often puts them out for him.
TALENTS: Setting things on fire.
INTERESTS: Fire, Cave paintings, Drawing, Mythology, Dragons, Music, LARPing or RP in general
PLANET: The Land of Wasteland and Fire
STRIFE: Whipkind
MODUS: Envelope Modus. To store an item, you have to lick your sylladex. Eww.
OTHER STUFF: He got a scar from fighting a dragon at one point.
THEMESONG:

Your name is MULCIBER KARSTUMS and you are currently 7 ALTERNIAN SOLAR SWEEPS or ABOUT 14 EARTH YEARS OLD. You have a variety of INTERESTS.

These INTERESTS include a fondness for such things as FIRE, CAVE PAINTINGS, DRAWING, DRAGONS, MUSIC, and ALL TYPES OF RPING. You have a particular PASSION for MYTHOLOGY as well as ALL TYPES OF ART like DRAWINGS, PAINTINGS, SCULPTURES, and POTTERY.

You really don't like IDIOTS. Like most of the OTHER TROLLS, though some of them are OKAY. Some of them could BUILD a HOUSE out of all of their STUPIDITY because they have SO MUCH OF IT.

Last edited by POTATOS on Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

HOMESTUCK OOC  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOMESTUCK OOC    HOMESTUCK OOC  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 11:58 pm

PICTURE: HOMESTUCK OOC  Verpal10 ( I cant draw and I don't know how to use KC's, Kc can you tell me so i can make Aquila better )
LUSUS: HOMESTUCK OOC  Nine_tailed_fox_by_ispod4-d398fl2
Zeqin Mode; ( Turns this when very angry ) : HOMESTUCK OOC  Inari__s_beads_Yugure_fox_by_jedilover02
NAME: Verpali Siaquenta
CONSTELLATION/ZODIAC: Vulpecula
AGE IN SOLAR SWEEPS AND EARTH YEARS: 6 solar sweeps ; 13 earth years
TYPING QUIRK: Misuses "their, there, and they're" also, "your and you're" and sometimes will not use the spacebar when rushing

OTHER STUFF: [b]YOUR NAME IS VERPALI SIAQUENTA YOU HAVE MANY INTERESTS AND FRIENDS THESE FRIENDS INCLUDE (Sam, Led, and KC'S chars) [/color] YOU DONT HAVE MANY ENIMIES YOUR INTERESTS INCLUDE [size=20] WATER, BUGS, FIDUSPAWN, AND EARTH HAMBURGERS YOU HAVE SOMEWHAT OF A STUDDER

THEMESONG:
Back to top Go down
Jen

Jen

HOMESTUCK OOC  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOMESTUCK OOC    HOMESTUCK OOC  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:28 am

PICTURE:
Facial Features:
Spoiler:
Basic Outfit, I’m to lazy to actually draw one. And The Shirt is Black also btw:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
NAME: Nyx Pheno
CONSTELLATION/ZODIAC: Phoenix - Constellation
AGE IN SOLAR SWEEPS AND EARTH YEARS: Seven Solar Sweeps and Fourteen earth Years
TYPING QUIRK: Capital V’s for W’s, Replacing u with v. Replace spaces with tildes
INTERESTS: Fire, Open Plains, Freedom, Roleplaying, Phoenixes, Adventures
PERSONALITY: She is a very energetic person who is very mentally and physically active. She tends to change subjects rather quickly and cannot keep up with the same thing. Her curiosity tends to be a little overboard at times, this causing her to end up finding things out, though if she finds something that is a little bit different from her. She will use the information she found out about them, against them. She does not like being bored and doesn’t like boring people around her, most times if extremely bored she will do anything to spark a little fight. Most times she leads people into dangerous situations and if those people disagree with her on her decisions that tend to be a little reckless. She will cause harm to them mentally and keep on shoving their information they provided her right back at them. There is never a time that she wants to do things other people’s way, and will do anything; I mean anything, to get her way. Even if it means mentally harming the person for life.

Though this may be just one side of her, no one is perfect you know~ even trolls have problems. Nyx is a bit of a hider, who does not show her true feelings but only her best friend, Verpali. She tends to be a hurt person, but she hides it behind her mask so that no one bothers her about anything. Most times when someone reminds her of something that hurt her, she will end up hurting that person with harsh, strong words. Nyx is very well not usually happy at all and tends to use her adventurous to keep her sadness away from herself.

THEMESONG:

Your name is NYX PHENO and you are currently 7 ALTERNIAN SOLAR SWEEPS or ABOUT 14 EARTH YEARS OLD. You have a variety of INTERESTS.

These INTERESTS include a fondness for such things as FIRE, OPEN PLAINS, FREEDOM, ROLEPLAYING, PHOENIXS, and ADVENTURES.

You have one true FRIEND and his name is VERPALI SIAQUENTA. You do like the other trolls but are not very close to them.
Back to top Go down
POTATOS
God
POTATOS

HOMESTUCK OOC  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOMESTUCK OOC    HOMESTUCK OOC  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 8:26 am

Josh wrote:

PICTURE: HOMESTUCK OOC  Verpal10 ( I cant draw and I don't know how to use KC's, Kc can you tell me so i can make Aquila better )
LUSUS: HOMESTUCK OOC  Nine_tailed_fox_by_ispod4-d398fl2
Zeqin Mode; ( Turns this when very angry ) : HOMESTUCK OOC  Inari__s_beads_Yugure_fox_by_jedilover02
NAME: Verpali Siaquenta
CONSTELLATION/ZODIAC: Vulpecula
AGE IN SOLAR SWEEPS AND EARTH YEARS: 6 solar sweeps ; 13 earth years
TYPING QUIRK: Misuses "their, there, and they're" also, "your and you're" and sometimes will not use the spacebar when rushing

OTHER STUFF: [b]YOUR NAME IS VERPALI SIAQUENTA YOU HAVE MANY INTERESTS AND FRIENDS THESE FRIENDS INCLUDE (Sam, Led, and KC'S chars) [/color] YOU DONT HAVE MANY ENIMIES YOUR INTERESTS INCLUDE [size=20] WATER, BUGS, FIDUSPAWN, AND EARTH HAMBURGERS YOU HAVE SOMEWHAT OF A STUDDER

THEMESONG:

To use it, you just sort of click the arrows to change the horns, mouth, and eyes, then drag hair and clothes over to your troll. I can try to make you one if you want
Back to top Go down
PANTS
Satan
PANTS

HOMESTUCK OOC  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOMESTUCK OOC    HOMESTUCK OOC  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:39 pm

Josh.
Y u steal my lusus picture...?
I showed you guys that one, remember?
Im using it...
Back to top Go down
PANTS
Satan
PANTS

HOMESTUCK OOC  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOMESTUCK OOC    HOMESTUCK OOC  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:59 pm

PANTS wrote:
Josh.
Im using it...
Actually, nevermind.
Ill find a better one~
Back to top Go down
POTATOS
God
POTATOS

HOMESTUCK OOC  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOMESTUCK OOC    HOMESTUCK OOC  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 6:35 pm

PICTURE: HOMESTUCK OOC  Corvus10
LUSUS(Picture or description): Some sort of crow monster named Corax
HOMESTUCK OOC  Avian_De_Mort_by_Raven_Blood_13
NAME: Lagois Ascella
PESTERCHUM: avianEngineer
TITLE: Duke of Rebirth
CONSTELLATION/ZODIAC: Corvus
PERSONALITY: Lagois tends to be easily annoyed. He and Lupin do not get along very well, and Lagois gets pissed off when people say they like eachother. He is also very very gullible.
TYPING QUIRK: lots and lots of bird puns
INTERESTS: Engineering, Blacksmithing, Building, Birds, Roleplaying, and Rambling
PLANET: Land of Pistons and Thunder
STRIFE: Toolkind
MODUS: Indiana Jones Modus. You have to replace an item with another of equal weight. Very carefully.
OTHER STUFF: His horns look a bit like wings.
THEMESONG:

Your name is LAGOIS ASCELLA and you are currently 8 ALTERNIAN SOLAR SWEEPS or ABOUT 16 EARTH YEARS OLD. You have a variety of INTERESTS.

These INTERESTS include a fondness for such things as ENGINEERING, BUILDING, BIRDS, ROLEPLAY, BLACKSMITHING, and RAMBLING. You have a particular PASSION for ENGINEERING as well as BLACKSMITHING such as MAKING SWORDS, SPEARS, KNIFES, and OTHER METAL WEAPONS AND OBJECTS.

You really like BIRDS. BIRDS are COOL. So is RAMBLING. You can just RAMBLE on and on about RAMBLING and BIRDS and ENGINEERING and BLACKSMITHING because RAMBLING IS REALLY FUN and it AMUSES you GREATLY because you can just TALK ABOUT ANYTHING YOU WANT like ENGINEERING and BIRDS and BLACKSMITHING...

Last edited by POTATOS on Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:02 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
PANTS
Satan
PANTS

HOMESTUCK OOC  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOMESTUCK OOC    HOMESTUCK OOC  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 9:16 pm

HOMESTUCK OOC  Untitled-32

[[Unlike you losers, I drew my character AND his lusus. Im better than you all Cool ]]

NAME: Lupin
CONSTELLATION/ZODIAC: Lupus
AGE IN SOLAR SWEEPS AND EARTH YEARS: 7 Solar sweeps || 14 Earth years
TYPING QUIRK: Never use shift, Exchanging Ps and Qs, often ends sentences with ^^ to represent wolf ears
PERSONALITY: Cool, laid back, pretty full of himself
TALENTS: He can run really fast, but only when he is on all fours. He can also be very loud when he tries, when he yells it often sounds a lot like howling.
INTERESTS: Wolfs, nature, humans
THEMESONG:

Back to top Go down
POTATOS
God
POTATOS

HOMESTUCK OOC  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOMESTUCK OOC    HOMESTUCK OOC  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 9:18 pm

I drew all of them irl except Lagois's lusus because fucking look at it holy shit im not drawing that
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

HOMESTUCK OOC  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOMESTUCK OOC    HOMESTUCK OOC  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 9:48 pm

[quote="PANTS"]Josh.
Im using it...[/quote

ok ill delete it the second one im keepin the first
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

HOMESTUCK OOC  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOMESTUCK OOC    HOMESTUCK OOC  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 9:49 pm

PANTS wrote:
PANTS wrote:
Josh.
Im using it...
Actually, nevermind.
Ill find a better one~

or not
Back to top Go down
PANTS
Satan
PANTS

HOMESTUCK OOC  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOMESTUCK OOC    HOMESTUCK OOC  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 10:02 pm

[quote="Josh"]
PANTS wrote:
Josh.
Im using it...[/quote

ok ill delete it the second one im keepin the first
i dont need it anymore
Back to top Go down
Leddy!

HOMESTUCK OOC  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOMESTUCK OOC    HOMESTUCK OOC  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 1:51 am

Excuse me, I drew my troll /and/ his lusus. I just havent forced kc to make me my bio yet

(ps kc make my bio for me :3)
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

HOMESTUCK OOC  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOMESTUCK OOC    HOMESTUCK OOC  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 12:52 pm

PICTURE: HOMESTUCK OOC  Aquill10
LUSUS: HOMESTUCK OOC  Ghost_wings___sketch_commish_by_skysealer-d30yrtn

NAME: Aquilae Tarazed
PESTERCHUM: eaglesWing
TITLE: Crown of Storm
CONSTELLATION/ZODIAC: Aquila
AGE IN SOLAR SWEEPS AND EARTH YEARS: 7 Solar sweeps, 14 Earth years
PERSONALITY: Very Sweet, but violent if needed, will reach out to help people but is also a bitch to trolls who are bitches to her
TYPING QUIRK: Uses @ for A, uses $ for S, ! for 1, () , for O, and will CAPit@liZE r@NDOMly
INTERESTS: Flying, Birds, Architecture , Building, Structure.
PLANET: Planet of Storm and Rain

OTHER STUFF: YOUR NAME IS AQUILAE TARAZED YOU HAVE A VARIETY OF INTEREST WHICH MAINLY INCLUDE THOSE OF ARCHITECTURE YOU ENJOY RESEARCHING HOW THINGS ARE BUILT AND MADE, IN MODERN AND ANCIENT TIMES. YOU ALSO WISH TO LEARN HOW TO FLY BUT YOU THINK THIS IS STUPID AND WILL PROBABLY NEVER LEARN HOW. YOU STAY AWAY FROM VRISKA SEKRET BECAUSE OF WHAT SHE DOES TO TAVROS NITRAM WHEN SHE SAYS FLY PUPA FLY.

THEMESONG:

Last edited by Josh on Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
POTATOS
God
POTATOS

HOMESTUCK OOC  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOMESTUCK OOC    HOMESTUCK OOC  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 1:38 pm

FOR JAHAN:

PICTURE:HOMESTUCK OOC  Jahan_10
LUSUS(Picture or description):See above
NAME: Hydrius
TROLLIAN: problemForger
TITLE: Hoplite of Steel
CONSTELLATION/ZODIAC: Hydra
AGE IN SOLAR SWEEPS AND EARTH YEARS: 7 solar sweeps - about 14 earth
PERSONALITY: Hydrius tends to be tsun. He often gets angry at very small things that shouldn't make people mad, and can be pissy in general, but he's actually really nice on the inside. He likes having multiples of everything, and hates it when people use his larger horn as a coat rack.
TYPING QUIRK: Whenever there is double letters in a word, he adds another of that letter (( So Apple becomes Appple and separated becomes sepeerateeed ))
INTERESTS: destroying things, troll greek mythology, mazes, puzzles, building, inventing
PLANET: Land of mazes and monsters
STRIFE: machinekind and projectilekind
MODUS: Path Modus - You have to finish a maze to get the item

OTHER STUFF: Your name is HYDRIUS and you are currently 7 ALTERNIAN SOLAR SWEEPS or ABOUT 14 EARTH YEARS OLD. You have a variety of INTERESTS.

These INTERESTS include a fondness for such things as DESTRUCTION, MAZES, PUZZLES, BUILDING, and INVENTING. You have a particular PASSION for TROLL GREEK MYTHOLOGY.

Your blood is REALLY COOL, it CHANGES, different shades of RED, GREEN, and PURPLE

You really don't like A BUNCH OF STUFF. Especially your horn BEING USED AS A COATRACK. You actually have a SOFT SPOT for cuddly things like POKEMON, especially HYDREIGON, and people who are SAD.
Themesong:
Back to top Go down
PANTS
Satan
PANTS

HOMESTUCK OOC  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOMESTUCK OOC    HOMESTUCK OOC  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 9:20 pm

I didnt draw this one cause im lazy

PICTURE: HOMESTUCK OOC  Untitled-33-1
LUSUS: HOMESTUCK OOC  The_Ghost_Ship_by_TWPictures
NAME: Ploíou
CONSTELLATION/ZODIAC: Puppis
AGE IN SOLAR SWEEPS AND EARTH YEARS: 6 solar sweeps // 13 earth years
TYPING QUIRK: Almost no use of letters at all, no one can understand his mixes of #@&#*#@&#%*(%)_&&#%^@$, but sometimes may type normal if he feels like it
PERSONALITY: Not stable, mentally handicapped
INTERESTS: Ships, the sea
OTHER STUFF: Due to an accident on board a ship, he is left mentally uncapable. There is scar on his face where he got hit, which caused the brain damange.

----
PICTURE: HOMESTUCK OOC  Bluuuue_by_kiwiesrulexd-d36fo8e
[[ But more troll like. Her horns spiral in a straight line, like Tavros but less thick and spiral/curly ]]
LUSUS: HOMESTUCK OOC  14d6ff7880f1cef3ce0d4cc41acd3a50-d38cyod
NAME: Tsentavr [[ Tsen for short ]]
CONSTELLATION/ZODIAC: Centaurus
AGE IN SOLAR SWEEPS AND EARTH YEARS: 4 solar cycles ;; 14 earth years
TYPING QUIRK: Abbreviation of long words, text talk, uses lots of unusual faces in her text, says as little as possible
PERSONALITY: Shy and self-conscious and a cry baby, she wont talk to you unless you talk first unless she knows you well. She is a rather independent girl who likes to be alone. She makes friends a bit difficultly due to how shy she is, scared the others may not like her. Its safe to say shes a terrible "troll", often crying from hurting someones feelings.
TALENTS: Helping people, making her friends feel better
INTERESTS: Horses, animals
THEMESONG:

Last edited by PANTS on Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
POTATOS
God
POTATOS

HOMESTUCK OOC  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOMESTUCK OOC    HOMESTUCK OOC  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 9:35 pm

PICTURE:
Spoiler:
NAME: Rojam
PESTERCHUM: thingTwo
CONSTELLATION/ZODIAC: Ursa major
PERSONALITY:
TYPING QUIRK: he mispells almost everything oh gog
INTERESTS:
OTHER STUFF:
THEMESONG:

Last edited by POTATOS on Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PANTS
Satan
PANTS

HOMESTUCK OOC  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOMESTUCK OOC    HOMESTUCK OOC  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 9:42 pm

PICTURE:
NAME: Ronim
CONSTELLATION/ZODIAC: Ursa minor
PERSONALITY:
TYPING QUIRK:
INTERESTS:
STRIFE(like hammerkind):
MODUS(like stack modus. how the sylladex works):
OTHER STUFF:
THEMESONG:
Back to top Go down
PANTS
Satan
PANTS

HOMESTUCK OOC  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOMESTUCK OOC    HOMESTUCK OOC  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:15 pm

Josh wrote:
PICTURE: HOMESTUCK OOC  Trollo10
LUSUS(Picture or description): HOMESTUCK OOC  Ghost_Wolf_by_windwolf1575

NAME: Venici Canev
PESTERCHUM: readingWolf
TITLE: Order of Peace
CONSTELLATION/ZODIAC: Canes Venatici
AGE IN SOLAR SWEEPS AND EARTH YEARS: 7 Solar Sweeps ; 14 Earth years
PERSONALITY: Loves to sleep; Is very wise and can avoid danger; loves to read.
TYPING QUIRK: Changes S to Z, tends to talk very zzleepily.....
INTERESTS: Reading, Sleeping, Animals, Wolves,
PLANET: Planet of Wisdom and Piece
STRIFE: Clawkind; Knifekind
MODUS: Must complete a word puzzle before capthalogging an item
OTHER STUFF: YOUR NAME IS VENICI CANEV YOU HAVE A VARIETY OF INTERESTS THESE INTERESTS INCLUDE READING BOOKS, EARTH ANIMALS, ALTERNIAN ANIMALS, AND MARINE BIOLOGY , RAIN, MOUNTIANS AND WEATHER. YOU ALSO HAVE MANY FRIENDS EVEN IF YOU FIND HALF OF THEM ANNOYING . YOU DO NOT LIKE PEOPLE WHO COMPLAIN TO MUCH OR ACT LIKE IDIOTS.
THEMESONG:

-STABS

Y U WOLF
Back to top Go down
POTATOS
God
POTATOS

HOMESTUCK OOC  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOMESTUCK OOC    HOMESTUCK OOC  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:16 pm

ph god am i going to have two wolves terrorizin g me now
Back to top Go down
PANTS
Satan
PANTS

HOMESTUCK OOC  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOMESTUCK OOC    HOMESTUCK OOC  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:19 pm

POTATOS wrote:
im not happy about that really.
:l
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

HOMESTUCK OOC  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOMESTUCK OOC    HOMESTUCK OOC  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 2:51 pm

PANTS wrote:
POTATOS wrote:

if your really that unhappy ill change the god damn constellation
Back to top Go down
POTATOS
God
POTATOS

HOMESTUCK OOC  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOMESTUCK OOC    HOMESTUCK OOC  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 2:52 pm

Josh wrote:
PANTS wrote:
POTATOS wrote:

technically the constellation was dogs not a wolf so idk if thats what sam is a bit unhappy about
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

HOMESTUCK OOC  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOMESTUCK OOC    HOMESTUCK OOC  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 3:01 pm

POTATOS wrote:
Josh wrote:
PANTS wrote:
POTATOS wrote:

technically the constellation was dogs not a wolf so idk if thats what sam is a bit unhappy about

sigh, i changed it to fornax ;-;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HOMESTUCK OOC  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOMESTUCK OOC    HOMESTUCK OOC  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HOMESTUCK OOC
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next