Mixed Up Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Probably the biggest crossover that's ever been made!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HOMESTUCK IC

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
POTATOS
God
POTATOS

HOMESTUCK IC Empty
PostSubject: HOMESTUCK IC   HOMESTUCK IC I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 6:14 pm

Ok so whatever. trolls and shit are welcome ocs and canon. Any questions, post in the OOC forum. Bios go there too.
Back to top Go down
POTATOS
God
POTATOS

HOMESTUCK IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOMESTUCK IC   HOMESTUCK IC I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 10:23 pm

Mulciber would sit in his computer chair, staring angrily at the computer screen. He lived in a stone castle carved out of a mountain, much like the ones dragons used to live in during mythical times. It even had a treasure room where his Lusus lived. The only electricity that came in was used for his computer. The house itself was lit by torches. Right now he was studying one of his favorite subjects, Mythology, and was sketching one of the creatures he found. All was calm in his hive - For now. He leaned back and examined his desk before deciding to pick up his weapon; A whip. He captchalogued it by licking the sylladex (eww) before equipping it to whip-kind. When he turned back to the computer, He might have noticed someone had started to troll him over pesterchum
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

HOMESTUCK IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOMESTUCK IC   HOMESTUCK IC I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 1:29 pm

Verpali would lean back in his computer chair, and be holding a deformed fox, it only had 3 legs and one eye, poor thing was hurt. He was stroking his coat, and noticed that Mulciber was online, he began to pester him.

wF: Hey whats up Mulciber?

He would turn away from his computer, it would let him know when he got a response, he turned to the floor where his attach on claws used, he capthalogged them in his Syladexand walked over to the edge of his room, paw prints were all over the walls, and his room was decorated in pictures of foxes, and the room was scattered with empty bottles of FAYGO. Gamzee and him did have something in common. He seemed to prop down back in his computer chair and wait for a responce, sipping on his faygo and stroking his fox.
Back to top Go down
POTATOS
God
POTATOS

HOMESTUCK IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOMESTUCK IC   HOMESTUCK IC I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 1:41 pm

Mulciber would notice verpali trolling him over trollium or whatever it was called. He would then reply to him

aD: noothiing, veerpaalii. doo yoouu neeeed soomeethiing, oor whaat

After sending the reply, He would lean back and go back to sketching whatever mythical creature he was sketching before
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

HOMESTUCK IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOMESTUCK IC   HOMESTUCK IC I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 1:48 pm

wF: No, I was just looking to say Hi, it'sreallyboringaroundhere....

He wouldf go back to petting his fox, the fox would jump on his head and go to sleep, Why does it wlways do that? he put the fox over his monitor and let it sleep on top of it, he would just lean back in his chair, kick his feet up, relax and chug a faygo
Back to top Go down
POTATOS
God
POTATOS

HOMESTUCK IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOMESTUCK IC   HOMESTUCK IC I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 1:57 pm

Mulciber would sigh slightly before replying again

aD: doo yoouu haavee aanything yoouu neeeed too doo toodaay liikee huunt foor yoouur luusuus oor soomeethiing
Back to top Go down
Jen

Jen

HOMESTUCK IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOMESTUCK IC   HOMESTUCK IC I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 1:58 pm

Nyx sat down in her normal fucking looking place, Unlike the other two dimbats. Anyways, she continued to aimlessly play with the lighter that was in her hand. Amused by the colour of the flames n all. Except her attention switched quite quickly noticing that her best friend and another troll person was online. She grinned to herself, before moving her position in order to be able to type.

~wF conversation~
pC: Hello~my~bestest~friend~in~the~world.

~aD Conversation~
pC: Hi~Mulciber~what~chv~doing?

She tilted her head a bit, and then moved back to light the lighter again, watching the flames and awaiting a response from the two boys.
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

HOMESTUCK IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOMESTUCK IC   HOMESTUCK IC I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 2:01 pm

~ aD ~

wF: No I don't think I do , does you'res?

~ pC ~

wF: Not much but theirs a fox sleepingonmymonitorlol.

He would begin to pet the fox that was sleeping on his monitor
Back to top Go down
POTATOS
God
POTATOS

HOMESTUCK IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOMESTUCK IC   HOMESTUCK IC I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 2:01 pm

Mulciber would look back up from his drawing and sigh slightly annoyed. Was every idiot in town pestering him today!? He quickly replied to Nyx before going back to his drawing

aD(to pC): whaat doo yoouu waant nyx

aD(to wF): yees iin aa liittlee biit
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

HOMESTUCK IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOMESTUCK IC   HOMESTUCK IC I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 2:02 pm

(to aD) wF: Do you need help withthatbecauseicanhelpifyouwant
Back to top Go down
POTATOS
God
POTATOS

HOMESTUCK IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOMESTUCK IC   HOMESTUCK IC I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 2:03 pm

to wF:
aD: noo thaanks ii'll bee fiinee
Back to top Go down
Leddy!

HOMESTUCK IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOMESTUCK IC   HOMESTUCK IC I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 2:04 pm

Hydrius leaned back in his large couch, staring at the monitor. He looked around the room and stood up. He walked over to the corner of the room where his strange bronze machinegun was sitting. He captchalouged it in his strife specubi and walked through the ancient ruin maze that was his home. He would go hunt down some fool trolls who tried to find their way to the treasure, so he could feed his lusus.

After that was done, he decided to troll Mulciber.

~AD~

PF: hey idiiot, ii heard eveery trolll in town was bothering you today so i decideedd to join in
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

HOMESTUCK IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOMESTUCK IC   HOMESTUCK IC I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 2:06 pm

wF (to aD) : Alright let me know ifyouneedhelp
Back to top Go down
POTATOS
God
POTATOS

HOMESTUCK IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOMESTUCK IC   HOMESTUCK IC I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 2:08 pm

Mulciber silently raged to himself. now almost every idiot in alternia WAS bothering him

to pF:

whaat thee fuuck doo yoouu neeeed, hydriiuus
Back to top Go down
Leddy!

HOMESTUCK IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOMESTUCK IC   HOMESTUCK IC I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 2:14 pm

POTATOS wrote:
Mulciber silently raged to himself. now almost every idiot in alternia WAS bothering him

to pF:

whaat thee fuuck doo yoouu neeeed, hydriiuus

Hydrius made a face at the screen and ate a chunk of rock

to AD:

rude. I just wanted to say helllo, is thatt such a bad thing D:<
Back to top Go down
POTATOS
God
POTATOS

HOMESTUCK IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOMESTUCK IC   HOMESTUCK IC I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 2:15 pm

Mulciber was getting tired of all these idiots.

to pF:
aD: iit's baad iif eeveery iidiioot iin aalteerniiaa iis bootheeriing yoouu aat oonee tiimee
Back to top Go down
Leddy!

HOMESTUCK IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOMESTUCK IC   HOMESTUCK IC I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 2:18 pm

POTATOS wrote:
Mulciber was getting tired of all these idiots.

to pF:
aD: iit's baad iif eeveery iidiioot iin aalteerniiaa iis bootheeriing yoouu aat oonee tiimee

to AD:

PF: Thatt must be a lot of peopplee. Not me, of course
Back to top Go down
POTATOS
God
POTATOS

HOMESTUCK IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOMESTUCK IC   HOMESTUCK IC I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 2:20 pm

to PF:
aD: oof coouursee iits yoouu diipshiit yoouu'ree oonee oof thee iidiioots bootheeriing mee
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

HOMESTUCK IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOMESTUCK IC   HOMESTUCK IC I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 2:21 pm

Seeming to continue to stroke the fox, chugging faygo and waiting for a message or somethign strange to happen, it was to silent, way to silent
Back to top Go down
Leddy!

HOMESTUCK IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOMESTUCK IC   HOMESTUCK IC I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 3:30 pm

POTATOS wrote:
to PF:
aD: oof coouursee iits yoouu diipshiit yoouu'ree oonee oof thee iidiioots bootheeriing mee

to AD:

PF: just becausee I am bothering you it doesnt mean im an idiiot. if anyone is an idiiot its you
Back to top Go down
POTATOS
God
POTATOS

HOMESTUCK IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOMESTUCK IC   HOMESTUCK IC I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:46 pm

to pF: iidiioots haavee beeen bootheeriing mee aall daay soo whaateeveer
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

HOMESTUCK IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOMESTUCK IC   HOMESTUCK IC I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:03 pm

-Aquila-

She being in her room she would move to the wall, it was made of pure stone, and very cold, she would shiver a bit then grab her tablet computer, she would begin pestering a few trolls

eW (to pC) : Hey Nyx,

eW (to aD) : Hey Dr@c(), $up.

eW (to pF) : @ll() g()vN@

Back to top Go down
POTATOS
God
POTATOS

HOMESTUCK IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOMESTUCK IC   HOMESTUCK IC I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 7:31 pm

Mulciber would stare at his computer before replying
aD(to ew): hii. doo yoouu neeeed soomeethiing oor whaat?
Back to top Go down
Leddy!

HOMESTUCK IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOMESTUCK IC   HOMESTUCK IC I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 7:53 pm

Josh wrote:
-Aquila-

She being in her room she would move to the wall, it was made of pure stone, and very cold, she would shiver a bit then grab her tablet computer, she would begin pestering a few trolls

eW (to pC) : Hey Nyx,

eW (to aD) : Hey Dr@c(), $up.

eW (to pF) : @ll() g()vN@

~To EW~

PF: i am the governoorr?

~To AD~

PF: wannnaa do something later then
Back to top Go down
POTATOS
God
POTATOS

HOMESTUCK IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOMESTUCK IC   HOMESTUCK IC I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 7:54 pm

to pF:
whaat doo yoouu haavee iin miind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HOMESTUCK IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOMESTUCK IC   HOMESTUCK IC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HOMESTUCK IC
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next