Mixed Up Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Probably the biggest crossover that's ever been made!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

:l Just..pissed in general

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jen

Jen

:l  Just..pissed in general Empty
PostSubject: :l Just..pissed in general   :l  Just..pissed in general I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 1:05 am

Alright. I am sick of you all, I really am. I say the wrong fucking thing once and people take it to offence I really can't handle that anymore. I am done with people pestering me, and I am finished with helping you guys or making sure you are okay. Frankly I'm just sick with..people I guess. Don't take this as I hate you guys, I really don't...That would be really fucking harsh of me to say I do. But honestly, I am done of the fighting (This actually stresses me out in real and half the time I end up in tears yeah? Fuck off ) I hate hearing that you guys hate everything, I DON'T CARE wHAT YOU HATE. REALLY I DON'T AT ALL. I don't care if you feel lonely, I don't care that this boy doesn't like I JUST DONT CARE. EVERYONE HAS THE FUCKING PROBLEMS. Sadly I fucking sit there and listen to it but if i fucking comment people get mad. So I'm done, DOn't fucking speak to me Unless its actually needed. -.-
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: :l Just..pissed in general   :l  Just..pissed in general I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 1:12 am

:l  Just..pissed in general Tumblr_log7f3bPWl1qiti0r
Back to top Go down
Jen

Jen

PostSubject: Re: :l Just..pissed in general   :l  Just..pissed in general I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 1:27 am

-this was mean-. I hate you, I still don't understand why I try to fucking speak to you. None of you assholes care anyways, so what do I care. Just go drop dead or something Josh or better yet I'll go end my life and make yours better...That would be easy if I was allergic to something or there were drugs in this house to bad you gotta way till next week till I'm dead. Glad I meet you, asshole -.-
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: :l Just..pissed in general   :l  Just..pissed in general I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 1:47 am

I believe this is farewell.
I do not wish for you to take matters to the extreme and kill yourself.
I have no control over it.
I apologize.
Back to top Go down
Rachel

Rachel

PostSubject: Re: :l Just..pissed in general   :l  Just..pissed in general I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 2:56 am

Okay, Josh what did I ever do hm? Leave? Maybe I was just sick of fighting? Maybe I didn't want to deal with it, I have enough going on in my life, why should I have to go through more? Just because I left, doesn't mean I hate you guys, On the contrary I still have a lot of affection for you all, even though you constantly call me a bitch even though I haven't said one word to you in forever, and Jen.. I'm sorry. I'm sorry I didn't realize what you were going through, I'm sorry I've been so selfish, only thinking about myself and barely talking to you. I'm so sorry, you don't even know. I really don't want you to kill yourself, I don't want to lose people I care about, but.. making Emma cry.. you know how sensitive she is.. I mean I understand if you don't want to hear people complain anymore.. and you don't want everyone to get mad, but I know you don't hate emma.. it's impossible to hate emma. Though, I don't know what you've been going through lately, we don't talk as much anymore.. and I'm sorry. I'm really really sorry. I'll even say sorry to you Josh, because I know I'm not the ONLY one with problems around here. I mean I think having an abusive parent is worse than having a dead one right? Once again, I'm sorry to all of you. I'm sorry I left, I couldn't deal with the stress, and me being a baby back bitch crying all the time over the stuff you guys said that now that I look back on it, REALLY isn't that bad, I feel silly for crying over Josh saying things to me, when all around they weren't THAT bad. Josh, I'm sorry that you think I'm a bitch, I do have a temper, I can be mean at times I know that, I'm really trying to be nicer. And Jen, again, I'm sorry. I've said I'm sorry so many times in this paragraph.. and I know sorry doesn't change anything. When my mom died, people were posting on my fb about how sorry they were even though they didn't know her, and some didn't even know me. Sorry doesn't make things better, actions speak louder than words, but I'll say it anyways. I'm sorry Jen. I'm sorry Josh. You may not forgive me, but I hope you do. And I hope you guys don't fight anymore, but I know that I have no control over that.
Back to top Go down
POTATOS
God
POTATOS

PostSubject: Re: :l Just..pissed in general   :l  Just..pissed in general I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 7:19 am

i am currently deleting any mean posts i see in this topic(which is most of them) tia. also jen, i have never once gotten mad at you. You have irritated me once or twice. Killing yourself is the worst way out. You think it will make people happy, but it will only hurt people. Think of the people you care about. Think of how heartbroken you would be if THEY killed themselves. If this happens whenever I am gone I am seriously worrying about what will happen when I go to camp. I don't want to leave and see that one of you fucking decided to leave because of a fight, or that one of you killed yourself. I care about you guys, I really do. I may not show it all the time, but if one of you got hurt, I don't know what I would do. I trust you guys so much, and i dont know what to say right now. It dissapoints me how you guys fucking fight all the time.

(Also don't repost any of those hateful comments you posted or I will literally ban you from the forums for a day TIA. Im serious, next time I see mean posts from you two it WILL happen. Not cos I hate you, but cos I don't want the two of you fucking hurting eachother.)
Back to top Go down
Jen

Jen

PostSubject: Re: :l Just..pissed in general   :l  Just..pissed in general I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 10:46 am

Josh: I am not accepting your apology anymore I can't stand you anymore. I can't stand people I fight with all the time. Really I honestly can't. Your words may seem like nothing to you but to me they fucking hurt a lot. And I'm sick n tired of being hurt by damn guys all the time, because that happens to me all the time in real and I just don't want to deal with it online either. So No, I am not accepting your apology until you can prove to me that it's actually worth it. To Lily and Myself, we believe you tore this group apart. I am not saying this to fucking hurt you. It's just the cold hard truth.

Lily: We talked already over skype.

Emma: Don't take what I said to heart, really don't. I care about you a lot and I would dislike to see you hurt. I said it in the post, I don't hate anyone, and I only said that because I was beyond pissed. I won't say why on here but if you want to know you can speak to me later on skype or something when you are done at your party thing *That is today right?*. You are like a sister to me that I wish I had. :< Well older sister, I do have a wonderful little sister that can be a total ignorant bitch sometimes but that's just her.

Kasey: Please don't go to camp worrying about us, please don't hate me. I care a lot about you as well and honestly I am incapable of killing myself because I don't have the guts to because I know there are people that will be hurt. I get yelled at everyday by Billy if I even joke around about it. So even if I wanted to, I wouldn't be able to. As much as I want to. So don't go off worrying, None of us will disappear I promise that. I care too much about you to go do something that will harm you. Go to camp and have fun :< Don't worry about any of us. I know I may have issues but they aren't yours, they are mine to learn how to deal with. And yes you suck at showing that you care but that's okay :<.

Ami: If you even read any of this. I know I may be an ass to you and such but honestly don't take my words to heart. If I really wanted to hurt you I would have already (If I did, it wasn't intended). I don't hate you or anything but you are type that seems to annoy me too quickly and I frankly can't handle it. Which sucks.

Sam: ....I don't even know what you have to do with anything. Frankly I don't even talk to you often enough anymore to say anything because you are too busy doing something else to actually bother :<.

Jahan: You don't count with any of this.

I care a lot about you guys. I just can't handle any of the fighting anymore, it is honestly tearing me apart. And I can't handle Josh. (I'm sorry I can't handle you). ...So yeah ;-; I'm sorry...
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: :l Just..pissed in general   :l  Just..pissed in general I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 1:20 pm

Jen wrote:
Josh: I am not accepting your apology anymore I can't stand you anymore. I can't stand people I fight with all the time. Really I honestly can't. Your words may seem like nothing to you but to me they fucking hurt a lot. And I'm sick n tired of being hurt by damn guys all the time, because that happens to me all the time in real and I just don't want to deal with it online either. So No, I am not accepting your apology until you can prove to me that it's actually worth it. To Lily and Myself, we believe you tore this group apart. I am not saying this to fucking hurt you. It's just the cold hard truth.

Lily: We talked already over skype.

Emma: Don't take what I said to heart, really don't. I care about you a lot and I would dislike to see you hurt. I said it in the post, I don't hate anyone, and I only said that because I was beyond pissed. I won't say why on here but if you want to know you can speak to me later on skype or something when you are done at your party thing *That is today right?*. You are like a sister to me that I wish I had. :< Well older sister, I do have a wonderful little sister that can be a total ignorant bitch sometimes but that's just her.

Kasey: Please don't go to camp worrying about us, please don't hate me. I care a lot about you as well and honestly I am incapable of killing myself because I don't have the guts to because I know there are people that will be hurt. I get yelled at everyday by Billy if I even joke around about it. So even if I wanted to, I wouldn't be able to. As much as I want to. So don't go off worrying, None of us will disappear I promise that. I care too much about you to go do something that will harm you. Go to camp and have fun :< Don't worry about any of us. I know I may have issues but they aren't yours, they are mine to learn how to deal with. And yes you suck at showing that you care but that's okay :<.

Ami: If you even read any of this. I know I may be an ass to you and such but honestly don't take my words to heart. If I really wanted to hurt you I would have already (If I did, it wasn't intended). I don't hate you or anything but you are type that seems to annoy me too quickly and I frankly can't handle it. Which sucks.

Sam: ....I don't even know what you have to do with anything. Frankly I don't even talk to you often enough anymore to say anything because you are too busy doing something else to actually bother :<.

Jahan: You don't count with any of this.

I care a lot about you guys. I just can't handle any of the fighting anymore, it is honestly tearing me apart. And I can't handle Josh.

S(I'm sorry I can't handle you). ...So yeah ;-; I'm sorry...

You are welcome back into the group with open arms, I have left.

I apologize to all of you and going off at all those times, though its probably not worth shit now,

Even while writing this I'm tearing up,

but I'm sorry for hurting you all and it won't happen again.

I left the groups on facebook. So if you want to talk to me more, tumblr, skype, haz, etc.

Bye
Back to top Go down
Jen

Jen

PostSubject: Re: :l Just..pissed in general   :l  Just..pissed in general I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 7:31 pm

I am done roleplaying with you guys until people know how to smarten up. Thanks. Maybe We'll speak again, for now I am going to delete my catagory and everything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :l Just..pissed in general   :l  Just..pissed in general I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

:l Just..pissed in general
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mixed Up Rpg :: Problem Section :: Other Problems-
Jump to: