Mixed Up Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Probably the biggest crossover that's ever been made!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-

Go down 
+2
Jen
Leddy!
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Leddy!

El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 12:08 am

Alexi would leap at the stationary bars on the sides of the doors, clinging to them and putting his head through them [[its not getting stuck wuergbwfeiub]], looking to the two bickering.
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 12:43 am

"YES YOU DO" Dani would point and laugh at her.
Back to top Go down
Leddy!

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 10:58 am

Alexi would hop down from the bars and sit in the doorway, looking up at Dani
Back to top Go down
POTATOS
God
POTATOS

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 11:00 am

The cleaning would probably be done by now, and Tobias would lay down on his bed, staring at the ceiling, waiting for the alarm for the next meal to ring out.

Xavier would pace up and down the hallway, staring at every person he passed.
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 12:55 pm

Dani would kind of look at the kid like, what?

------------------------------------------------------

Alex also just layed in the bed and ate some doritos
Back to top Go down
Jen

Jen

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 3:50 pm

"I do not." Alexia scowled, then glanced over to Alexi who's head was in the bars. she gave out a small sigh and pinched her nose in frustration. "Alexi.....go away.....and dani, That's your future boyfriend." Poitning to Alexi, snickering a bit. It wasn't long before the whole cell area was filled with an alarm noise.
Back to top Go down
Leddy!

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 3:51 pm

Alexi would backflip from the bars into his own cell, landing ontop of Tobias.
Back to top Go down
POTATOS
God
POTATOS

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 3:52 pm

Tobias would jump slightly at the noise before standing up.

Almost falling as he was jumped on, he would walk out of his cell to wait for the rest of the group before heading to the mess.
Back to top Go down
Jen

Jen

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 3:56 pm

Alexia gave out a sigh to the alarm and stood up to leave the cell. Kidn fo not caring if Dani follows or not and Alexia would head over towards tobia, keeping her arm close near her so she doesn't do anythign stupid.
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 4:42 pm

"Eww. No" Dani would state while following.
Back to top Go down
POTATOS
God
POTATOS

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 4:43 pm

Tobias would walk into the mess hall, grabbing his tray and sitting down to eat.
Back to top Go down
Jen

Jen

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 6:56 pm

Alexia gets her tray to and sits down beside tobias, pouring syrup all over the food and started to eat it. She had a disgusted expression on her face while eating it.
Back to top Go down
POTATOS
God
POTATOS

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 6:57 pm

Tobias would pour only about half as much syrup as Alexis. He was used to the food, and didn't care about the taste. He just dug right into the nasty stuff on the tray.
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 6:58 pm

Alex would sit and pour syrup all over his and eat it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Dani would look repulsivly at the food.
Back to top Go down
POTATOS
God
POTATOS

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 6:59 pm

"Don't worry, New Arglos. You'll get used to the food when you realize it's pretty much all they've got for us to eat."
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 7:01 pm

[[ LOL IDEA ]]

She would pick up the food, eating it repulsivly; "OH THIS IS GOOD" she would begin to chow down on it.

------------------------------------------

Alex would give her the wtf look;
he would eat and zone out until I say otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Jen

Jen

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 7:03 pm

Alexia gave Dani a weird ass look. "What. The. Fuck...you don't even eat mom's food and thats better than thsi shit."
Back to top Go down
POTATOS
God
POTATOS

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 7:05 pm

"Guess that was quick." Tobias would shrug and eat.

_________

Xavier would eat by putting the fork under the mask and stuff. without syrup. SO BADASS
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 7:09 pm

"MOM AND DADS FOOD SUCKED THIS IS THE BEST FOOD EVER OMG I LOVE THIS."

Dani would just eat eat eat the food.
Back to top Go down
Jen

Jen

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 7:20 pm

"...that is so disgusting."
Back to top Go down
Leddy!

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 2:23 am

Alexi would eat off of Tobias' plate with a fork, swallowing the gunk.
Back to top Go down
POTATOS
God
POTATOS

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 7:07 pm

[[wait do we get new jobs after meal and such ???]]
Back to top Go down
Emma
Jesus
Emma

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 7:30 pm

[[ I HAVE RETURNED. ]]

Emeric would walk over slowly and sit down with his tray, covering it with a ton of syrup. He gave Dani a look but said nothing, turning back to eat his mush wordlessly.
Back to top Go down
https://crossover.rpg-board.net
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 7:38 pm

Dani would leave back to her cell for the time being.

---------------------------------------------------------
Alex would sit next to Emeric, pouring syrup and eating his food.
Back to top Go down
Emma
Jesus
Emma

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 7:53 pm

Emeric just continued to eat silently, trying to zone out to ignore the taste again-
Back to top Go down
https://crossover.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-
Page 21 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next