Mixed Up Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Probably the biggest crossover that's ever been made!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-

Go down 
+2
Jen
Leddy!
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Josh

Josh

El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:45 pm

[[ since kc is dead ]]

"Alright, that's good, but now what do we do? The guards are about to send us back to our cells; Adam what cell are you staying in?"
Back to top Go down
Leddy!

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:46 pm

Alexi purrsed while in Adam's lap, nuzzling his head against his stomach.
Back to top Go down
PANTS
Satan
PANTS

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:15 pm

“Cell 69.” He answered, tilting his head again. “Yourself?” He kept petting the kid in his lap, scratching his head.
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:15 pm

"Cell 67" He would reply. "Tobias and Alexi are in cell 68"
Back to top Go down
PANTS
Satan
PANTS

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:19 pm

“How nice!” He exclaimed cheerfully, grinning. “We are all so close. I can see we may become friends after all~”
Back to top Go down
Leddy!

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:20 pm

Alexi would slowly stop purring, but only because he fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
POTATOS
God
POTATOS

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:22 pm

Tobias would calmly listen to the people talk, not saying anything himself to the strange boy. He would cross his arms and glance at his bracelets, red and blue, before looking away.

Suddenly he spoke up. "We should probably get back to our cells, or at least get out of here. . If the guards catch us here, they'll be pissed off to no end. And we'll get blamed, no matter if it WAS our fault or not."
Back to top Go down
Emma
Jesus
Emma

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:23 pm

Emeric would continue to keep his distance from the new acquaintance, for he still hasn't warmed up to him yet. He watched him pet Alexi over Alex's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
https://crossover.rpg-board.net
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:23 pm

Seeming to grab Emeric's hand and walk back to our cell. "Better h urry"
Back to top Go down
PANTS
Satan
PANTS

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:24 pm

“Good idea.” He nodded, picking Alexi off his lap and holding him as he stood up. “…Any of you want to take him?” he asked, holding Alexi out.[b]
Back to top Go down
POTATOS
God
POTATOS

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:26 pm

"He usually just go where ever he is comfortable. He might want to stay with you," Tobias would reply calmly before following Alex and Emeric toward the cells.
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:26 pm

"He's in tobias cell" he would say as he kinda hurried to his cell; he could hear the rusty gates beginning to close.
Back to top Go down
POTATOS
God
POTATOS

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:27 pm

"Alexis told the guards to put me in her cell, though," Tobias would say as he almost ran to the cells.
Back to top Go down
Emma
Jesus
Emma

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:28 pm

He nodded silently to Alex, agreeing that they should get back soon. Hopefully someone wouldn't blame them; it wasn't their fault. And Emeric was tired of being blamed for things he didn't do. He frowned as his mind wandered back to his crazed mother. She left him to take her blame, and none of the higher authority would listen to him. Emeric stared down at his feet sadly as he walked, not exactly having wanted to think of such things.
Back to top Go down
Leddy!

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:29 pm

Still sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:29 pm

Seeing to look back at Emeric; Kind of feeling sad but grabbing hima nd pulling him into the cage.

"Whats the matter"
Back to top Go down
POTATOS
God
POTATOS

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:30 pm

Tobias sat in his cell
Back to top Go down
Emma
Jesus
Emma

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:32 pm

"Ah... it's nothing, oui?" he lied, fumbling with his hands. "I'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:33 pm

"Are you sure" His eyes would kind of sink down; he knew the feeling of being new.
Back to top Go down
Emma
Jesus
Emma

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:37 pm

Emeric nodded unsurely, sending his gaze to the floor. He began to wonder what would have happened if his Mama had stayed to face the consequences... where would he be then?
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:40 pm

Seeming to look at him with sympathy.

"I know how it feels to be new; and all the bad thoughts that race your mind; but it will be OK. I promise."
Back to top Go down
Emma
Jesus
Emma

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:49 pm

Emeric nodded again, looking around sheepishly. "Ah.. merci, mon ami."
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:51 pm

"mm, Your welcome" He would smile for the first time in forever; and kind of kick back and lean against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Jen

Jen

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 8:24 pm

[[ god it sucks being grounded lol can't respond to nothing. Imma just say Alexis is asleep cause yeah]]
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 2:20 am

Alex would do the same thing he did last night he threw his arm over emeric and fell asleep easily because of the body heat between the two. He would drift on to dream about the horrible events that happend that changed his world forever : unconsiously he would embrace emric in a huge hug and tears would stream down his cheeks while he slept
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-   El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC- - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

El Daiblo Juvenile Detention Center -IC-
Page 13 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next