Mixed Up Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Probably the biggest crossover that's ever been made!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MUY IMPORTANTE.

Go down 
+2
PANTS
Emma
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Emma
Jesus
Emma

MUY IMPORTANTE. Empty
PostSubject: MUY IMPORTANTE.   MUY IMPORTANTE. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 11:27 pm

It's getting out of hand.
The personifications thing? No, seriously. It is.

We're going to let you keep what you have, (we being Sam and I,) but from now on all personification biographies and ideas must go through us FIRST. You cannot just post a bio in the actual bio section. You put them in the personification section. We'll move it for you. (Which might be me, idunno. It depends.)

If you have and questions, problems, complaints, etc, please go see Sam with any concerns.
I repeat, go to Sam with any arguments and concerns.

We have decided to step up, and draw a line here.
That it all, and thank you for reading. What a Face
Back to top Go down
https://crossover.rpg-board.net
PANTS
Satan
PANTS

MUY IMPORTANTE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: MUY IMPORTANTE.   MUY IMPORTANTE. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 11:46 pm

I am Sam and I approve this message.
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

MUY IMPORTANTE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: MUY IMPORTANTE.   MUY IMPORTANTE. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 9:36 am

SAM I AM,

Sorry I had to.
Back to top Go down
Jen

Jen

MUY IMPORTANTE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: MUY IMPORTANTE.   MUY IMPORTANTE. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 3:03 pm

Mmm i thihnk imma go make a shit load of personifications to piss sam and emma off -walks off-
Back to top Go down
POTATOS
God
POTATOS

MUY IMPORTANTE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: MUY IMPORTANTE.   MUY IMPORTANTE. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 3:11 pm

personification of a cloud

MUY IMPORTANTE. Cloud10
Back to top Go down
Jen

Jen

MUY IMPORTANTE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: MUY IMPORTANTE.   MUY IMPORTANTE. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 3:19 pm

POTATOS wrote:
personification of a cloud

MUY IMPORTANTE. Cloud10
Oh m god you do the cloud nad I'mma make hte personification of a sun <3

check out this sexy beast:
MUY IMPORTANTE. Sun_smile
Back to top Go down
POTATOS
God
POTATOS

MUY IMPORTANTE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: MUY IMPORTANTE.   MUY IMPORTANTE. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 4:24 pm

Do OC hetalia characters(Oc countries, cities, states, provinces etc) need to be posted there?
Back to top Go down
PANTS
Satan
PANTS

MUY IMPORTANTE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: MUY IMPORTANTE.   MUY IMPORTANTE. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 5:49 pm

POTATOS wrote:
Do OC hetalia characters(Oc countries, cities, states, provinces etc) need to be posted there?
No, those are fine.
Back to top Go down
Leddy!

MUY IMPORTANTE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: MUY IMPORTANTE.   MUY IMPORTANTE. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:31 pm

Gijinka?

And im making this:

Personification of the idea of "cat"

MUY IMPORTANTE. Person10
Back to top Go down
PANTS
Satan
PANTS

MUY IMPORTANTE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: MUY IMPORTANTE.   MUY IMPORTANTE. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:35 pm

Leddy! wrote:
Gijinka?

And im making this:

Personification of the idea of "cat"

MUY IMPORTANTE. Person10
I think gijinkas are alright, too.
Back to top Go down
Leddy!

MUY IMPORTANTE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: MUY IMPORTANTE.   MUY IMPORTANTE. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:44 pm

Im personifying the Dodecahedron (cause it represents MOTHERFUCKING UNIVERSE)
Back to top Go down
POTATOS
God
POTATOS

MUY IMPORTANTE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: MUY IMPORTANTE.   MUY IMPORTANTE. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:45 pm

i mad a door she iz da bast door if u steel hur i wil kill u!

MUY IMPORTANTE. Door10

she is lyk haff god haff demon haff angel haff door haff brits haff franch haff russin haff chines haff japanas haff italin haff germen haff american haff canaden haff austrien haff prussin haff emo haff penguin and haff unicrn she is invincibl and cant die she can turen into giant demon dooro and kill every1 within a 10000000 mile radius with her lazor sootin penis

Back to top Go down
PANTS
Satan
PANTS

MUY IMPORTANTE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: MUY IMPORTANTE.   MUY IMPORTANTE. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:46 pm

POTATOS wrote:

MUY IMPORTANTE. Door10

she is lyk haff god haff demon haff angel haff door haff brits haff franch haff russin haff chines haff japanas haff italin haff germen haff american haff canaden haff austrien haff prussin haff emo haff penguin and haff unicrn she is invincibl and cant die she can turen into giant demon dooro and kill every1 within a 10000000 mile radius with her lazor sootin penis

omg
Back to top Go down
POTATOS
God
POTATOS

MUY IMPORTANTE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: MUY IMPORTANTE.   MUY IMPORTANTE. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:48 pm

PANTS wrote:
POTATOS wrote:

MUY IMPORTANTE. Door10

omg
iznt she bast
Back to top Go down
Leddy!

MUY IMPORTANTE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: MUY IMPORTANTE.   MUY IMPORTANTE. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:24 pm

POTATOS wrote:
PANTS wrote:
POTATOS wrote:

MUY IMPORTANTE. Door10

omg
iznt she bast

she is so bast
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MUY IMPORTANTE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: MUY IMPORTANTE.   MUY IMPORTANTE. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MUY IMPORTANTE.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mixed Up Rpg :: News :: OOC news-