Mixed Up Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Probably the biggest crossover that's ever been made!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Romania - Mira's Character. (Will be here untill she has her only Cat)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
iAmi

iAmi

Romania - Mira's Character. (Will be here untill she has her only Cat) Empty
PostSubject: Romania - Mira's Character. (Will be here untill she has her only Cat)   Romania - Mira's Character. (Will be here untill she has her only Cat) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 7:01 pm

-Out Of Character-

Name: Mira

-In Character-

Romania - Mira's Character. (Will be here untill she has her only Cat)  (Image Url Here!)

General
Name: Anica
"Related" to: .. Derp.
Birth date: March 13

Personality
Hot Temper, Clumsy, and she uses her looks to get what she wants, she can be sweet at times, but she is tough. She gets along with Taiwan and Hungary for they both have the same traits of taking pictures and posting them on www.photosofaniki.com. She's also a kind of a trouble maker, and she's a fun lover! UBER SMILEY FACE TIME Very Happy

Appearance
She has wavy, brown hair down to her waist, tied with a pink bow in the back. (SHE DOES NOT ALWAYS WEAR THE BOW) She wears an olive green army uniform with dark brown boots, when she first comes but wears diffrent outfits too. Bright blue eyes, and pale skin.

RELATIONS TO OTHER COUNTRIES
Taiwan: When they first met, they were in a convience store, both aiming for a very cute cheap shirt. It said "THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!" On the front, with a picture of a hand pointing at whoever is behind them on the back.

Song(s):
Back to top Go down
Leddy!

PostSubject: Re: Romania - Mira's Character. (Will be here untill she has her only Cat)   Romania - Mira's Character. (Will be here untill she has her only Cat) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 3:17 pm

omg you remade Romania
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Romania - Mira's Character. (Will be here untill she has her only Cat)   Romania - Mira's Character. (Will be here untill she has her only Cat) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 3:35 pm

Leddy! wrote:
omg you remade Romania

pulls knife on led
Back to top Go down
iAmi

iAmi

PostSubject: Re: Romania - Mira's Character. (Will be here untill she has her only Cat)   Romania - Mira's Character. (Will be here untill she has her only Cat) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 4:02 pm

She's an OC, not a real charactor guys.
Back to top Go down
Leddy!

PostSubject: Re: Romania - Mira's Character. (Will be here untill she has her only Cat)   Romania - Mira's Character. (Will be here untill she has her only Cat) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 5:37 pm

Ohshit i just remembered what happened aboot romania an joshie :C
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romania - Mira's Character. (Will be here untill she has her only Cat)   Romania - Mira's Character. (Will be here untill she has her only Cat) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Romania - Mira's Character. (Will be here untill she has her only Cat)
Page 1 of 1