Mixed Up Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Probably the biggest crossover that's ever been made!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Didi Dennings ~ Deviantart.com (Enjoy~<3)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
iAmi

iAmi

Didi Dennings ~ Deviantart.com (Enjoy~<3) Empty
PostSubject: Didi Dennings ~ Deviantart.com (Enjoy~<3)   Didi Dennings ~ Deviantart.com (Enjoy~<3) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:54 pm

Out Of Character

First name/Nickname: Ami / Aim
Habbo name: .:HeartTattoo:.

-In Character-
(It was a little bit too big.. ._.; Sorry... >.<Wink
Spoiler:

GENERAL
First Name: Didi Dennings
Surname: Deviantart
Race: Personified website. (Deviantart.com)
Family members: None..?
Hometown: Internet...?
Birth date: August 7th
Zodiac: Leo
Quote: "Huh...? Oh, sorry. I was drawing"
Other details(optional): Just in case you didnt get from the pic AND The race, she is a Website...

MENTALITY
Sexuality: Bisexual
Likes: Drawing, Commenting on good drawings, Helping people become artest's, and Fella.
Dislikes: Hackers, People who quit on their dreams, seeing people in pain, and Braggers.
Fears: Mega hackers, and Not raising enough money.
Wants: To be more populer.
Personality: Didi is a nice and quite girl, shes polite most of the time unless you start to pick on her. Shes very skilled at drawing, and taking pictures, she also enjoys a little bit of Roleplaying. People dont really know who she is that much, not being one of the "Populer" sites, But she sertently stands out with those horns on the sides of her head. when she is scared, or nervous, she hides behind her Drawing pad that she always carrys with her, and Flla is by her side to help her out of her shyness. She can sometimes be a cry baby, but only a little bit.
Allignment(good,evil,neutral): Good
Mental state(crazy or not): Not

APPEARANCE
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 125 LB
Eye Color: Bright Green
Hair Color: Light Grey
Hair Length: To her chin.
Hair texture: Strong, with a bit of wave.
Body Shape: kinda short, in shape.
Head Shape: Heart shape
Freckles: None
Scars: None
Equipment: Drawing pad, Fella.
Tattoos/Piercings: None
Other noticible features: she has what seams to be A dark skinny black line going to her arms, legs, and the back of her neck, all connected with this black circle in the middle of her back.
She also has Grey/silver Horns on the side of her head. She has Two Green/Grey pins on her bangs. (Adleast, I think thats what they are...)
HISTORY
deviantArt was originally launched in August 7, 2000 by Scott Jarkoff, Matt Stephens and Angelo Sotira, as part of a larger network of music-related websites called the Dmusic Network. The site flourished largely because of its unique offering and the contributions of its core member base and a team of volunteers after its launch, but was officially incorporated in 2001 about 8 months after launch.
deviantArt was loosely inspired by projects like Winamp facelift, customize.org, deskmod.com, screenphuck.com, and skinz.org, all application skin-based websites. Sotira entrusted all public aspects of the project to Scott Jarkoff as an engineer and visionary to launch the early program. All three co-founders shared backgrounds in the application skinning community, but it was Matt Stephens whose major contribution to deviantArt was the suggestion to take the concept further than skinning and more toward an "art community." Many of the individuals involved with the initial development and promotion of deviantArt still hold positions with the project, from administrators to volunteers serving as gallery directors and Message Network Administration. Angelo Sotira currently serves as the CEO of deviantArt, Inc.

THEMESONG(S)

(I'll think of more songs later, I wanna go to BED)

Last edited by iAmi on Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Leddy!

PostSubject: Re: Didi Dennings ~ Deviantart.com (Enjoy~<3)   Didi Dennings ~ Deviantart.com (Enjoy~<3) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:07 pm

Rages slowly
Back to top Go down
iAmi

iAmi

PostSubject: Re: Didi Dennings ~ Deviantart.com (Enjoy~<3)   Didi Dennings ~ Deviantart.com (Enjoy~<3) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:36 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Didi Dennings ~ Deviantart.com (Enjoy~<3)   Didi Dennings ~ Deviantart.com (Enjoy~<3) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Didi Dennings ~ Deviantart.com (Enjoy~<3)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mixed Up Rpg :: Biographies :: Ami's Biographies-
Jump to: