Mixed Up Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Probably the biggest crossover that's ever been made!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Peter Kirkland ~ SEALAND! "Someday! Even Uk will bow to me!"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
iAmi

iAmi

Peter Kirkland ~ SEALAND! "Someday! Even Uk will bow to me!" Empty
PostSubject: Peter Kirkland ~ SEALAND! "Someday! Even Uk will bow to me!"   Peter Kirkland ~ SEALAND! "Someday! Even Uk will bow to me!" I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 1:48 pm

-Out Of Character-

Name: Ami

-In Character-

Peter Kirkland ~ SEALAND! "Someday! Even Uk will bow to me!" Anime1956

General
Name: Peter Kirkland
"Related" to: England
Birth date: September 02

Personality
Due to the fact that he isn't considered an actual nation, none of the others take him very seriously. However, Sealand believes that someday he will become a huge empire that even his brother will bow down to.

Like his fort, he is actually made of steel and can fire a "Rocket Punch" that he believes is super powerful (though in actuality he can only do so when dressed up in a kids' mecha costume). He also tends to end his sentences with "desu yo", which is meant to give him a very enthusiastic flare.

Appearance
He has blond hair, blue eyes, and thick eyebrows much like England's. He wears a white sailor shirt with a blue collar, a matching hat, and blue capri pants, as well as white knee-high socks and black Mary Jane shoes.

Originally, Sealand's eyebrows were drawn somewhat thinner, while his sailor necktie lacked its "tails", and he wore shorts instead of capris. His eyes were also originally colored green, giving him a further resemblance to a younger England.

In the game Noto-sama 6, his hair is colored a dark sandy blond, while his eyes are sea green.

According to the English dub of the anime, he has a large birthmark shaped like a transistor radio. However, the script was changed for the dub, and this is unconfirmed by the author.

RELATIONS TO OTHER COUNTRIES
England :
Sealand declared himself an independent country when England didn't want it back after the end of the war. The two always bicker because Sealand, who wants to be recognized as a nation, often sneaks into conferences the other countries attend (such as the G8, when Sealand pretended to be Canada). Despite calling his brother "Jerk England" and promising that the older nation will bow to him someday, Sealand relies on England.

Iceland : Sealand first met him when Iceland was attempting to auction himself off on Ebay, but Iceland didn't understand what he meant when he wanted to become his friend due to their similarities, (as well as Sealand wanting to be referred to as "senpai" by Iceland.)

Latvia : The two are good friends, in part due to their similarities of being small nations that don't get the respect that they want (though Latvia is an actual recognized nation in comparison to Sealand being a micronation). However, while Latvia attempts to act as a big brother to Sealand, his own insecurities get in the way, most notably his fear of Russia.

Sweden : After being auctioned off online, Sealand became his property and adoptive child (as Sweden was the only one that bid). The two appear to have a close relationship, though Sweden came up with the strange idea of a "Dambolis" in an attempt to make the TV-obsessed Sealand pay attention to him more.

Turkey : Sealand attempts to make friends with TRNC and points out that they are both micronations, but TRNC blows him off and points out that while he is recognized by Turkey, Sealand is recognized by no one. Sealand begins to cry, and he later attacks TRNC in a fit of rage. After Sealand becomes friends with Wy and Seborga, TRNC is seen watching them from a distance.

Wy : Sealand has tried to make friends with the Australian micronation of Wy, based on percieved similarities. Wy quickly pointed out that unlike Sealand, she is recognized, as Wy's declaration of independence was accepted by the mayor of the surrounding township in 2004.

Song(s):

Back to top Go down
Leddy!

Peter Kirkland ~ SEALAND! "Someday! Even Uk will bow to me!" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peter Kirkland ~ SEALAND! "Someday! Even Uk will bow to me!"   Peter Kirkland ~ SEALAND! "Someday! Even Uk will bow to me!" I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 7:06 pm

Sealand has a gun, fuck, everybody run
Back to top Go down

Peter Kirkland ~ SEALAND! "Someday! Even Uk will bow to me!"
Page 1 of 1